Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s13 looks hard. gotta kick out them wheels though.

Comment

haha,,yeah I know..those were only suppose to be temps..if i decide to keep it..there will be a color change and looking at SSR sp1 or PIAA super Razos...we'll see. Thanks man.
      "People don't plan to fail, they fail to plan"
      Sifu Richard bustillo - IMB Martial Arts Academy

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

SSR's all the way, or Work Meisters while you're at it. Seeing that this might be my future car, j\k. I need to buy the wife a new car otherwise I would def consider it. I'm getting her a Mini Clubman for her birthday in May, the her Matrix is going to be my daily so stay tuned for future stance from that one.

Comment

yeah Omar..been scopi'n the SSRs for a while now, but was thinking of using them for the NSX..Works are always a consideration, either that or go with the supa old skool Hoshinos..17x 8 /17x 9.5..that is if I can find them..=)

Something like these, but with a much fatter lip !

Looking forward to seeing that Matrix soon man !
          Last edited by NMiranda13; 02-10-2010, 12:20 AM.

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

motherF%CK rolling low in SoCal after the rain crumbled all kinds of new potholes in the roads!!!

Comment

Ouch !....did you damage the ride ?..yeah the roads are gonna suck the next few weeks until Caltrans get to them...

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

Unfortunately, I did man. This weekend (which was a good thing in a sense) because it got me off the fence to move forward on some strtched rubber because I came out to the ride in the morning to a flat rear tire - filled it uo Sunday morning and moved on. Monday morning went out to start up the ride...same thin F*CK a flat. So I moved on 4 new tires and now Monday after work with all 4 new tires I go to lite up the ride after work, take of and notice it's handling funny. Thought dude at the shop messed up mounting my wheels maybe cross threaded or something. Get home and look it over F****CK another flat same wheel on new tires. I'm thinking it's a cracked wheelnot holding air. No bend. Nothing visual from the outside. FML LoL.

Comment

Originally posted by NELSON09 View Post
                  Unfortunately, I did man. This weekend (which was a good thing in a sense) because it got me off the fence to move forward on some strtched rubber because I came out to the ride in the morning to a flat rear tire - filled it uo Sunday morning and moved on. Monday morning went out to start up the ride...same thin F*CK a flat. So I moved on 4 new tires and now Monday after work with all 4 new tires I go to lite up the ride after work, take of and notice it's handling funny. Thought dude at the shop messed up mounting my wheels maybe cross threaded or something. Get home and look it over F****CK another flat same wheel on new tires. I'm thinking it's a cracked wheelnot holding air. No bend. Nothing visual from the outside. FML LoL.
                  Woah..sorry to hear about the troubles...had a flat last week as well with the Benzo...right rear blow out on the freeway in the rain...had to get a new set as well..hey at least no one got hurt right ?..all material things can be replaced.

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

Originally posted by NMiranda13 View Post
                    Ouch !....did you damage the ride ?..yeah the roads are gonna suck the next few weeks until Caltrans get to them...
                    hahah this made me laugh.
                    Around here(corona), it took them well over 6 months to fill up a HUGE pothole on the freeway. A wheel bending sized pothole. 3 feet long, 4-6 inches deep. When they do fill it up they do a half assed job. Our tax dollars at work right!! haha

Comment

^Agreed. There was a pothole on the Mountain on ramp to the 60 West. They would just fill it up with gravel every other day.

They finally filled it with asphalt and smoothed it out. Now i can get on the fwy and not take the long way home from coaching
                      http://www.jmbat.com/bbsquad/forum2/index.php

DOODS! Real Friends > Car Clubs

http://autoimportcraze.com/

Comment

wow..months in the 909 ?...see that's why you guys should move to the Orange Curtain ..it only takes weeks here. plus you guys can hang at the beach and not water parks huh Trav ? ! j/k..

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

Originally posted by NMiranda13 View Post
                          Woah..sorry to hear about the troubles...had a flat last week as well with the Benzo...right rear blow out on the freeway in the rain...had to get a new set as well..hey at least no one got hurt right ?..all material things can be replaced.
                          Sorry to hear man. This is true, very true. Am glad nobody got hurt and most def thankful wifie and baby weren't hurt. Material things are cheaper to fix and disposible. Thanks man.

Comment

Water parks lol I love the beach
                            http://www.jmbat.com/bbsquad/forum2/index.php

DOODS! Real Friends > Car Clubs

http://autoimportcraze.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Trav!!! View Post
                              Water parks lol I love the beach
                              yeah I heard you got a new inner tube for the summer...that's killer bro ! hahaha

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

Originally posted by E30LIFE View Post
                                hahah this made me laugh.
                                Around here(corona), it took them well over 6 months to fill up a HUGE pothole on the freeway. A wheel bending sized pothole. 3 feet long, 4-6 inches deep. When they do fill it up they do a half assed job. Our tax dollars at work right!! haha
                                lol How about all of first street every time it rains it you get crazy pot holes there. blew a tire there last time it rained. and it takes them forever to fix them too.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
                                Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Working...
                                X