e36 vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e36 vert

Hi guys, I've been lurking on the forum for a while now so thought it was time to post my car.

She is a 1993 2.5 in hellrot red, currently sitting on BBS RC041/042 wheels wrapped with 205/40/17s up front and 215/40/17s on the rear, with unknown lowering springs.

I'm having the wheels refurbished next week, thinking of going for white centres with polished lips?

Next will be coilovers, camber top mounts and 20mm spacers for the front and a set of rear camber arms.

Anyway, heres a few pictures and I'll hopefully get some more work done to her and keep you updated.

Very nice mate, she looks a minter. Looking forward to the progress!

Welcome to S/W
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Very nice always loved hellrot it's a great colour.

Comment

Oi oi a stmhd member on here and very nice vert.

Andy

Comment

Got the wheels refurbed a few weeks back but only just got round to putting pics on here what do you guys think?

Comment

Wheels are looking good. I painted my centers a similar grey metallic. I'm not really feelin the BMW centre caps and it definitely needs more drop.
            slamburglars.com

Comment

Looks nice with the wheels all done now,i think black and red centre caps would look better and spacers all round will look tons better
              Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Working...
              X