Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northampton meet July 29th 2012 @ 12pm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northampton meet July 29th 2012 @ 12pm...

Hi guys...

I have just joined up after being a lurker for a while. Ive organised a meet 2moro in Northampton starting from 12pm. I know its seriously late notice but I thought Id put up the details if anybody is local to the area and has a few hours to kill 2moro.

The meet has been advertised on 3 beemer forums and Im expecting 25/30 cars, mostly BMW but there will be 2/3 other brands maybe even my friends TVR wedge!

Would be great to meet up with any of you lot! If not Im really hoping I can make the Gaydon meet next week

Heres the details of the meet:

Meet Details:

For those who haven't come along to the last three Northampton meets its literally 1 minute away from the Northampton FC stadium...

The postcode for the Sixfields Stadium is:

NN5 5QA

Easiest way for most is prob to get off the M1 at J15a head along the A43 towards Northampton then onto Upton way (pretty much a straight road bar a few roundabouts)

Once you turn right, the football stadium will be straight in front of you and TGI Fridays will be on your left:

Take your third exit and you will be faced with:

Follow the road down over a tiny little bridge and the meet will be anywhere we can all park on the right (Meet point near the red circle )

Its quite a decent sized area, we've had 3 successful meets so far with an average of 20/25 cars attending

If your able to, make sure you stick around for the convoy to the pub after, as its always a bit of fun

Cheers,

Seb
Working...
X