BMW Art Cars in London, UK with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW Art Cars in London, UK with pics

Yo!!! If you like your BM's get to into London and see the Art Cars. Bloody amazing, I went yesterday...

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Enjoy!!! Get down there its on until the 4th of Aug and its free to get in!!!

Official home of the IOC. Find the latest news and featured stories, information about IOC members plus Olympic principles, values and legacy.

Amazing!

Damn, looks like I need to re-plan my trip to the UK and squeeze a visit in! Good thing that it's going to be on until the 4th as I'll be arriving on the 3rd.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

I wondered why I saw pictures of these on Facebook and Flickr earlier.. Lucky bastards

Comment

Okay, so I definitely want to visit this on the 4th.

What's the best way to get there? I imagine driving with my car into London wouldn't be the smartest thing?

Comment

You could drive in and park nearby. There are some car parks in the area. But a lot of one way streets. You will need sat nav! Or get the tube to Shoreditch High Street. It's a 30 sec walk from there. Depends if you are doing anything else in London.

Comment

Oh, yeah, sat nav... I need to install some UK maps now that you mention it, it only knows the motorways in the uk, anything else isn't included.

I figure I might as well take a look around as long as I'm there!

Comment

This looks awesome i might just have to hop on the tube come the 4th....
              Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Had the pleasure of going to this on the 4th there was 16 BMWs on show with some stunning car art by Jeff Koons and the great late Andy Warhol, most of these cars are for sale if you have a few £million in the bank! and some of them also raced in the Le mans 24 hour back in the 70s 80s you also got a really nice brouchure for free telling you the history of the cars and artists and how it all started out, the veiw from the top of the car park was awesome to looking over London and seeing all the side streets which also had some stunning graffiti art work,i will be posting my pics up on my facebook page @ a later date.....

Comment

Gutted we missed this in the weekend. Spent the day nursing a hangover and searching for lost phones

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                    Gutted we missed this in the weekend. Spent the day nursing a hangover and searching for lost phones
                    Thats such a shame you missed it it was mind blowing seeing all these cars done in art by the best in the world,the streets of london was like a gohst town to which made the journey up there even better on train and foot as most was keeping away due to the olympics,the show it's self was quite bizzy tho with people taken loads of pics

Comment

Working...
                    X