F/S *SUPER RARE* Trans Am Turbo (turbine) alloys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S *SUPER RARE* Trans Am Turbo (turbine) alloys

I know it's a term used by anyone and everyone nowadays, but these wheels are genuinely very, very rare! Try and find details of another set in the UK? Not just for sale....even on a car. (please let me know if you do)

I imported these myself and they have only been offered up to a car since arriving in the UK, not even bolted on. In excellent condition, you'll struggle to import a set yourself for any less than the asking price (if you can get a set shipped over for less than £800 including all the duties then you're doing flipping well!)

Be the only guy on the show scene this year wearing a set of something very special and unique in the UK. They are a bit like the Ronal Turbo/Renault Turbine/Comp TH Mono alloys etc...only a LOT more aggressive with the dish. Absolutely stunning wheels and as said, pretty unique in the UK.

They are 8x15" ET0 with a 5x120.7 PCD (5x4.75") so will fit fine on any 5x120 PCD hubs even without wobble bolts.

The faces are diamond cut finished and are in excellent condition. The wheels come with centre caps as well but I forgot to photograph them.

I'll post up more photos after the weekend of each wheel including the centre caps. I would have done this already but have been ill the past few days so haven't had chance...and now I'm going to be away all weekend.

The wheels are located in Bristol and you're more than welcome to come and inspect them at any time. I can also courier them for £30.00 too if you are too far away or package them for you to arrange your own courier if you'd prefer?

Price: £600 (which is what they cost me after buying them, shipping them and paying the import duty!)

You can PM me on here or call me on 0 double seven double six 765504.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Mystery Machine; 06-22-2012, 04:39 AM.

pics of mounted wheels

never seen these before

glws
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

These are fucking amazing, if they weren't such a low et after adapters I'd be all over them. Either I'm been blind on my phone, but how much did you want for them?

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Bum! I knew I forgot something. I'm looking for £600 which is what they cost me all in to buy and get to the UK including all the import duty etc...

Thanks for pointing that out, I've amended the OP to include the price now.

As for photos of them fitted, I only stuck a tyre on one of the rims (WAY too tall a profile) just to offer it up and see.

They'd look a LOT nicer with a lower profile. This was a 215/50/15 tyre, a 195/45/15 would be a lot more suited.

A couple of pics before I stuck the tyre on:

As said, I'll post some proper close-up shots of each wheel at the end of the weekend.

Comment

I forgot to add, there is enough 'meat' on the rear mounting face to safely machine 10mm off which would bring the offset down to ET10 if that's of any use to anyone?

Comment

Damn this is tempting... Perfect sizing for my E21... Just the price is a bit of a far reach for me at the moment, my car being broken and all:P

Comment

Absolutely awesome, I want them shame they are too small

Comment

Working...
              X