Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F/S: 98' BMW e36 323i slammed and stanced...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S: 98' BMW e36 323i slammed and stanced...

Hi
    Right im not 100% i wanna do this but i fancy a 328i coupe so think shes gotta go....
    I adore this car, runs fantastic, gets so many looks, sounds fantastic and goes pritty well too!
    Its a BMW E36 323i coupe, 1998 on an S plate, orientblau with M3 front/rear bumpers and skirts. Has a pritty much straight throught exhaust with a 90's spec twin dtw rear box (sounds immense!). Coilovers alround (helpers removed for propper lows), with air would defo lay frame, rear camber adjuster arms to dial in proper angles! The wheels are Caliber "rs" wanna b's with 8.5 and 10"x17 respectivly with good tyres, i could sell with the Breytons but price would obviously reflect
    Few piccys:
    on the Breytons:

on the calibers:

Bad bits:
    Paint isnt great, all but one arch has had a bit of damage due to previous owner having it mental low lol but always cleans up nice and looks fantastic!
    Anymore info or pics needed just let me know

Right now for price, Im looking for around £2300 with the calibers which i think is fair however im not sure about price with the Breytons as their due for a refurb so need to see what they cost and then give a price etc

Thanks all
    Arron

You chose to fit Calibres over those Breytons? I should ban you for that alone.

Comment

Is this just the ad copied over from Edition38? Or are you the new owner now?
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

He owns it Rich, remember him joining.

Comment

No the calibers are the winter wheels not gunna run fully polished wheels in the winter months lol yeah I'm on e38 really don't see the point in doing to adverts for the same car lol
          Last edited by Mk1magic; 03-23-2012, 07:36 AM.

Comment

open to offers and also swaps if anyone has anything interesting

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
              X