Cleaned-UK @ Ace Cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaned-UK @ Ace Cafe

Right, today Cleaned-UK finalised a date with Ace Cafe London to hold a spring meet, which is Saturday the 17th of March 11am - 4pm. We are spreading the word to make it a good one!

This will be a static meet, any anti-social behaviour and/or people acting like hooligans on the public roads outside will NOT be tolerated by either Ace Cafe London or Cleaned-UK and you will be reported.

There are 45 spaces in the carpark, 40 of these will be available to yourselfs via application, we will not be strict on this, but we would like our best cars in there preferably, but it will be working on partly a first come first served basis, please send us a PM. Please do not take any offence if you're told no and to park around the Cafe, we have to have details of the cars please, including registration so we can pass it on and the marshalls can monitor the cars. The last 5 will be for Cleaned-UK staff parking.
    There is PLENTY of space outside of the Ace Cafe carpark, the road hasn't got lines, so you can use this to your full advantage.

Please do not take food or drink onto the premises as it is a Cafe and it will be open on the day, serving food and drink.

If you are interested, please PM me or sign up to Cleaned-UK and PM Will (administrator)

Now, spread the word around. See you there.

Facebook:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    Last edited by JonD; 01-19-2012, 05:20 PM.

Click for the Phokus Build Thread

what does 'Piror to the event' mean

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
      what does 'Piror to the event' mean
      LOL. Jon's fault! :P

Comment

Ahhhh bollocks. Anyway. PM me if you're interested in coming and I'll pass details on

*edit - fixed
        Last edited by JonD; 01-19-2012, 05:14 PM.

Click for the Phokus Build Thread

Comment

Sounds good to me!
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

I might have come down to this, but I'll have already been down to the Ace on the Monday for a Petrolhead Nirvana meet. Long way down from Cheshire

Comment

Will be at this.. I'll park outside though as mine isn't up to a good enough standard yet, imo.
              Low is a lifestyle..

Comment

i **** working weekends!

Comment

Working...
                X