Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auction has one day to go!!

Comment

I love your car and wish I had the funds. However, I've been looking at these recently as an option and wondered if you wouldn't mind me asking what it's been like to live with?
      Are they reliable? What are the maintainance/fuel/insurance costs like?
      Good luck with the sale, cheers!

Comment

Cheers man

It's honestly been really good, I had an o2 sensor problem when I first got it so changed out both and after searching the e-nets learned about the expansion tank thing so changed that out as well as the radiator and it's been no troubles since.

Maintanence wise I've just done the oil, oil filter, air filter change every 2000 and had to change the front lower arm rear bushes as I felt a little play when undoing my wheel nuts.

Fuel is good, iNana so wouldn't know about bad mileage and insurance is reasonably (UKRAPE) good for me, it's cheaper than my fucking 87 nissan anyways...

Comment

Sorry to revive an old thread..... What lip is on that E46 Wagon? I'm selling off the E46 M3 for an E46 wagon and want that lip. So sick and looks easily replaceable considering I'll be driving around LA slammed on wide wheels.

Please anyone!!! What lip is that?

Comment

Working...
          X