No announcement yet.

Players 5.0 - Sept 18th 2011 - Essex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking desposit or the guy never turned up for 330, so now I'm 20quid off my overdraft limit and have no petrol, 2 cars and I'm fucking skint. This sucks fucking balls.

Comment

Where's the stand guys?
      Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
      Internet high five for you.

Comment

How was it? Going off the texts I've been getting today there was no proper stand set up. I will try and feed back to them.

Comment

Hey people, when i got there at 9 the guys did not know ware we were meat to have the stand, he said to go and make one up near the others just crazy

Comment

Was gonna say the stand wasn't really existent! Was good to meet the people I did though. People hurry up and get pics up! I didn't get to walk around much.
            S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Comment

Today was fun.

Originally posted by Geoff.T
              E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
              MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
              Instagram:MexicanFab
              YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                How was it? Going off the texts I've been getting today there was no proper stand set up. I will try and feed back to them.
                Pretty good really, a lot bigger than I expected. The lack of a proper stand was really disappointing and i didn't see another car rocking a SW banner/sticker.
                Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                Internet high five for you.

Comment

i was rocking one

Comment

Yeah was a good day, met some people that are local too which was sweet.
                    Must admit lack of stand was confusing, but saw plenty of cars with stanceworks stickers and they all looked sick!
                    Defo go again

Comment

This thread needs pics now... :p

Of the stuff I saw there was some pretty damn amazing cars there.
                      S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Comment

i had a good day. its nice to see some different cars instead of the usual VAG stuff. i thought i saw jorge's red 6 hiding behind one of the hangers though?

Comment

No you didn't

I really fucking wish the dick had bought my E46 so I coulda come down !!

Comment

Originally posted by matty View Post
                            i had a good day. its nice to see some different cars instead of the usual VAG stuff. i thought i saw jorge's red 6 hiding behind one of the hangers though?
                            Made me think, did anyone see the E31 850CSi just tucked in the corner of the main hangar gathering dust? F*cking rare car just sitting there!

Comment

Was another red one there then. dont think im gonna bother going early anymore though as you always end up getting parked in front off and blocked in!

Comment

Haha that is true, and majority of people don't arrive until later too so you end up looking at the same couple of cars for the first hour or so. Unless you need to wash your car there?

Comment

Working...
                                X