No announcement yet.

help! tyre brands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've run ns2 in the wet with no problems. But it depends how hard you are going to drive it in the wet.

Comment

not hard at all - this is the daily so slow is fine, planning to garage it over winter as well so should be ok on the ns2s. tyre guy has rims and rubber so jus waiting for the call that i can go get them - is it wrong that im a little excited?

Comment

Also have ns2 and no problems here and I drive quite hard in wet conditions. I love the tread pattern and the way they stretch I got 215's over 9.5 wide wheels will post pics

Comment

Comment

How can you have run NS2s without problems, I am starting to genuinely get scared when it rains now lol

Maybe it is just because the FK452s ran so much better than I'd expected.

Comment

hope i wont regret getting them lol - they will be before the wkend so i'll shout up about how i find them.

the last two sets of tyres on different wheels were mich pilot and yoko spec 2 so i'm not expecting them to be anywhere near those in terms of performance.

im happy with the stretch tho - jus peeking the rim which is what i was after, tyre guy said they were a biatch to fit, had to get the cheetah(sp) out. if anyone wants tyres sorting in this area i'd recommend him, can't even see a mark on rim anywhere from fitting them.

Comment

That really surprises me, like a lot, I had 205/40s fitted to my 17x9s and they went on as if they were normal tyres. No problems, tiny bit of sealer on the lip and job done inflated straight up with no leaks.

I really miss my Goodyear F1s or Uniroyal Rainsports I had on the Saxo. Wet or dry you didn't ever have to slow.

Comment

hmmm how bizarre, dont know i wasn't there when he fitted them - I know the mich went on easy but that was an old tyre and no pronounced rim protector so don't know if that makes a difference? new to this stretched business...

Comment

Working...
                  X