No announcement yet.

STANCE|WORKS : United Kingdom IV - Sunday 26th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHERE?! I swear all these websites need to step up their Google game.

Comment

Same day as RedFest GAAAYYY!!!
      Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

^ ohhh yeah, so why haven't you been at the meets then? Redfest on every time?

Comment

ill be there if its in mk

Comment

99% certain its going back to Stadium:MK, I can't find anything better

Comment

Thats kool i like kfc

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                ^ ohhh yeah, so why haven't you been at the meets then? Redfest on every time?
                SWUK1 = Was there
                SWUK2 = Work
                SWUK3 = New trails spot, local bike shop building and its invite only, that was the first chance i had to go :/
                SWUK4 = And now Redfest... hmm, I could leave early... seeing as this meet is on much later in the day. Goddammit, why is it I'm never busy on Sundays, apart from these meets lol
                Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

SWUK1- There
                  SWUK2- There
                  SWUK3- There
                  SWUK4- Gunna Be

Can there be SWUK veterans badges?

Comment

We'll have to get some stickers when it comes to Stanceworks V lol, you nearly missed III Harv.

Comment

South Mimms service station, just after Potters Bar turn of, top of the M25. Have number plate camera's but we have a deal with the services so we get parking all day for free.

Also having marshells this time around to keep Honda traffic, and public traffic flowing nicely as that's one of the conditions of us returning.
                      SimonF. UK to straya emigrant.

Current: Aus Silvia S13
                      Previous; UK Civic DX, B16A conversion, fitted - sold and written off by new owner

Comment

Sounds like too much effort, just come MK, throw your car in a line and take a stroll to Mcdonalds or KFC.

Comment

Need to get some pics down in that loading area below where we park too, looks lush

Comment

Yeah, if we plan a bit better think we could use the venue well for photos / videos / rollers.

Comment

Im definitely guna be there...just started my new job with weekends off...POW!

iPhone Repairs...www.badapplerepairs.com

Comment

The mk 'keyne on dubs' will be moved over to stadium mk to join you guys.

I'll make sure all kod people will be informed of the move and we'll see you there!

We've been to all the s/w's meets when they're on anyway, hence the arrival of many local dubs in the corner last mk meet lol

oh and will be back in my mk2 after a full repaint, smoothing and more lows on the bbs's
                                Keyne On Dubs Monthly Meet - First Sunday Of Every Month At Beefeater CMK MK9 3BZ - 1pm Onwards - All Welcome - https://www.facebook...147826145314155

Comment

Working...
                                X