No announcement yet.

Stanceworks meet. 15th May 2011.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just registered to say a big thank you to those that organised this meet.

It was my first SW meet (I don't do many meets anyway...) and I really enjoyed seeing the sheer diversity and some really great cars. Nice to see the drizzle didn't dampen peoples spirits either.

I took a few photos on the day but they are more 'plain' shots, not really in the SW style. What's the deal with posting a few up? In this thread or start another? (need to learn the ropes and etiquette of how this site functions)

Anyway, thanks again and I look forward to maybe another one sometime.

Oh...and thanks also to Godders for inviting me along. It was a great drive up

Comment

Are you the owner of that sick army green MX5? Just stick em in here, in a new thread, whatever floats your boat. UK section is probably better than Showroom for them.

Glad you enjoyed it, see you next time around.

Comment

Originally posted by matty View Post
        *New Audi TT on porkas*

Comment

Cheers. Im starting to wonder if im doing the right thing selling it now

Comment

Depends what the reason for selling is..

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              Depends what the reason for selling is..
              Ive got these now

Cant keep both

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                Are you the owner of that sick army green MX5? Just stick em in here, in a new thread, whatever floats your boat. UK section is probably better than Showroom for them.

Glad you enjoyed it, see you next time around.
                Thanks Dude,

Yeah, the NATO Eunos is mine - nowhere near as nice as most of the cars there, but it was built on a budget currently at £1,100 including purchase price of car, respray, wheels, coilovers.....everything.

I'll get another thread started in this (UK) section so it doesn't clog this thread up.

Looking forward to attending another meet sometime...not sure when but I'll keep an eye on what's on.

Thanks again

Comment

EK Civic by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Just one so far, just going through the rest now.

flickr
                  Facebook
                  Originally posted by driftsucky
                  If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

that tt is seriously sweet, sat so nice,

also the meet was really good, shame about the weather
                    My Flickr!

Comment

RIVAL HOUSE Pretty pictures and words here

Comment

Nice! Is Rival House a newish blog or something starting up?

Comment

Working...
                        X