No announcement yet.

Riding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone live near Woking ways? Seen some sweet jumps next to the A24 I'm gonna hit up tomorrow evening. Come down if your near

Originally posted by LewyS14a View Post
    Something i built when i used to race , now i just use it for cruising and trails !
    I used to race aswell Was trying to get my arse into gear and start up again but my effort levels are minimal these days

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
      all about the 53mm

Skateboard is were its at!
      Yep! Although I never seem to have much time anymore.
      And the parks nearby are dire
      Cheap insurance means no lows. Fail....

Comment

Derby has a nice new park opening in a few days I think.

Derby is getting a new outdoor skatepark. Make it epic by be getting your views across and getting involved. Let's make it special.

Comment

That park looks sick!!! must go one day!

Comment

There was meant to be a large table jump to the left side of the box (bottom of the first pic), but funding meant it was removed.

You can tell it was designed by skateboarders though lol

Comment

better than the park were i live, we got £50,000 to spend and parently it cost £35,000 to lay the floor!! oh which has now gone all crumbely and stones are everywere after having it 2 years.

And we have like 4 ramps and a grind box,

Comment

Oh this was like 200k I think, or 250k, was 280k if they kept the box.

Comment

your all wrong, long boarding is where its at!
                  Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

search up saffron walden, thats was a £300.000 skate park paid by the council, bout 45 mins from mee, is amazing! i love it 2 massive bowls, one with a 14ft oververt!

Comment

that street section in the park looks real fun, i can already see so many lines haha
                      L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

just made a well nice line using the whole park!, shame id never be able to do most of it

Comment

You can soon tell why I just took the pictures when my mates skated. I like to think I know a little, but I don't see lines through there like you all do lol

Comment

Got my bike and heading to the dirties on the A24 again this evening, will try get a couple of pics to show you all how sweet the little spot is. Bangin I tells ya!

Comment

There are some sweet trials in Derby too I think. Thinking about it they have prob been ripped down now actually, but about 3 years ago me and some mates found them in the middle of this wood on the side of A38 and turned out it was some local guys who ran the old skatepark/local bmx shop I think. It was a 'secret location', kept the run in chained up etc.

Comment

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tashanb...in/photostream pretty sure thats some of the members on heres mates actually.

Comment

Working...
                                X