• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy it geezer's

So envious right now

Comment

Where the fuck is everyone lol

Comment

Big thanks to Jorge for organising it for us and getting in half price, got a few pics but not the best will post later had to leave early as had a BBQ to go to but a was a top day.

Comment

We were all wondering where you had disappeared too, I got back about an hour ago lol

Looking like a tomato.

Such a good day. It was amazing.

Comment

Sick day, weather was abit too hot for me though for standing in it for hours lol worth it though with the action, the falken S14.5 was proper loud and popped everytime it went round

I got on the stand late as i bottomed out on a nasty bump in the road on the way so had to turn back around put my b pipe back onto my backbox and then make my way again down.

Comment

Hahaha, good reason though !

I am properly burnt, it is starting to hurt now.

Comment

only just read this.

was at home doin sweet FA! lol

hope u all had a good time tho.

i wanna see pics!

Originally posted by Geoff.T
                E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
                MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                Instagram:MexicanFab
                YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

I'm just mustering up the energy to reach down for my flash card to make a start on it.

Don't expect much from me, I am just waiting for Jords pics lol

Comment

Its a good job im brown to start off with then, no burns for me haha. Where can i get a gold stanceworks sticker from? and how much?

Comment

You can't, they are reserved for my awesome car

Just message the sticker guy he did mine.

Comment

Me and the GF had to chip early due to imminent heat stroke, but it was a proper good day! Will hopefully have a few undoubtedly over-saturated photos up later!

Comment

Probably for the best looking at the colour of myself right now, great to meet you properly and your missus.

Comment

hope you all enjoyed the day,

Jorge if you need anything sorted on the banner/print front let me know. i own and run a company that print SUPER format stuff, so anything from small banners, to full building wraps. =)

Flickr

Comment

Ah, got one sorted now. Shame you didn't shout up earlier.

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Will update with more later.

Comment

looking at the pictures and you're "rover" incident, you need flags or summit with those poles that sit under the wheels.. =)

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X