Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STANCE|WORKS:UK - Sunday 15 May - LOCATION CHANGE PLEASE READ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because in the UK 'in progress' tends to mean something that is either more welcome at a scrap yard than a car meet, or is trying to fix its former self which was more suited to McDonalds.

Comment

yeah it very much is a work in progress, ill park it away from you lot lol, but ill be there!

Comment

Might come down if I'm not too tired from japfest.
        Ill park next to the other non-stanced cars
        Cheap insurance means no lows. Fail....

Comment

Who gives a shit if a cars not finished, quit with the excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
            Who gives a shit if a cars not finished, quit with the excuses
            Spot-on.
            Plus, if your car isn't a looker there's always the M25 blitz later on to make up for it...
            I might be one of those cases if the powdercoaters don't call this week...

*EDIT* - Wow, over a year membership and 3 posts - Lurker status.

Comment

there should be a WIP section, and my cars not a looker and not a go'er, guess im pretty fucked!

Comment

Looking forward to this, got my new wheels on too which should split opinions. Hopefully going to make the convoy from Toddington services. I live just north of it it so will take on the service road in and the one way system within the service station.

Comment

Seriously WHO THE FUCK are these kids. I rocked up in a stock mx5 last meet and i had lolzzz
                  Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Originally posted by ajk View Post
                    Seriously WHO THE FUCK are these kids. I rocked up in a stock mx5 last meet and i had lolzzz
                    Alright you hairdresser

i dunno if im gonna go now, Be buy myself for the journey and im a good hour and a half away.
                    Cant really affort the journey too if i wanna get my car sorted for Modded Nats

Comment

The more people the better really, regardless of cars.

Yeah the main focus should be the cars but the meets have a great atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                        The more people the better really, regardless of cars.

Yeah the main focus should be the cars but the meets have a great atmosphere.
                        Well yeah if there's gonna be some sort of community
                        I enjoy seeing the cars so why wouldn't I be able to go. Gotta start somewhere and it's nice to have inspiration
                        Cheap insurance means no lows. Fail....

Comment

It isn't a pissing contest. The more people the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                            Because in the UK 'in progress' tends to mean something that is either more welcome at a scrap yard than a car meet, or is trying to fix its former self which was more suited to McDonalds.
                            Next level *****'. (Sorry, have been watching a lot of EpicMealTime recently).

Seriously, this is more about the community. It shouldn't matter what you drive (as said). If you have a passion for what this site is about, I'm sure you will be made to feel very welcome. We can't all afford to lower cars, fit big expensive wheels etc. That's just life!

Hope to see you guys there, the car is running but I'm running very low on funds.

Comment

I hope that you all no that there is a match on at the same time as this meet

Comment

Is that because of Playoffs? There wasn't when the date was first put up.....

Yes it is, just looked. Fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X