Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STANCE|WORKS:UK - Sunday 15 May - LOCATION CHANGE PLEASE READ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
    me

PS- Harv, throw me a text when your leaving and I'll try meet up at the m4 junction, m25, on the way up to Toddington. You do go round the m25 right?
    Not sure if i'm going at all any more.

I'll work it out nd let you know later.

I usually go the other way round the M25, but its pretty much the same either way and i get to avoid the dartford tunnel your way.

Comment

• Yeh difenetly couldnt make it to any of your meets will try my best for this one.

Comment

• I'll be there convoying with max and few other mates! Changed my rear wheel bearings today just so i could come haha

Comment

• Awesome, glad you are coming back for another meet !

Comment

• Last one made a good impression on me and my mate, we said on the day of the last one we deffo coming to the next one!

Unfortunately my civic looks the same as last time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan34 View Post
              Last one made a good impression on me and my mate, we said on the day of the last one we deffo coming to the next one!

Unfortunately my civic looks the same as last time
              Looked sick last time though

flickr
              Facebook
              Originally posted by driftsucky
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• see y'all later on today bitch tits.

Comment

• I can't come, need to sort my car out before it's going anywhere!

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Comment

• Looks like It'll just be me for this one. Will have my friend in the passenger seat for company lol.

Comment

• Hope the days gone cool.

Comment

• Had a nice day at the meet today, look forward to the next one I need much nicer and interesting wheels thats a must.

Comment

• Great meet, most cars yet I think, but the calibre of cars was on another level.

Comment

• Any idea when next ones gona be?

Comment

• Early July/late June time probably. Will be later in the day too, probably about 3ish.

Comment

• Cool thanks mate it's always good to know in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X