Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STANCE|WORKS:UK - Sunday 15 May - LOCATION CHANGE PLEASE READ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It had hidden itself quite nicely back in the UK, damn it being so popular in here now.

I think my car will finally be 100% finished for this meet, just got to still fit the new coilovers, roll arches a little more, new fog and paint calipers. Then its up for sale

Comment

All that work eh...can you bring your roller along? I'm bringing the missus and boy this time and I don't know if my tyres will make it there and back

Comment

Haha, yeah no worries I'll bring it down.

Comment

I dont know if im gunna make it. :/

I want to go to the vw show at the hopfarm.... Good childhood memories. Ha

Comment

Fag.

But if you aren't bringing the Datsun and the Alfas still not on Rotiforms, you won't be missed

Comment

Twat.

Comment

LOL

Hey Harv, where did your dad get the datto anyway? You seriously need to have a chat with him so I can get something in my driveway, sounds like you guys know where to get the classics...

Comment

Can we get UK meet threads pinned?
                  -SW|UK-
                  Education - Knowledge - Power
                  insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Working on it

Comment

definatley comeing as i missed the last couple.

Comment

looking foward to this, atm im coming down on my own, Please be nice aha

Comment

A well known guy on the datsun forum, knows a guy who ships the gooduns in from california.
                          My dad spoke to him and got in a car drove north, nd had a look at them, saw this as the most solid one there and jumped on it.

He had to buy it after that cause he dented it. Oh hohoho the humour.

But yea, i forced him to get 15" as he wanted 17", and then i forced him to get flares, as he wanted it standard. And then i tried to get him to get 12" wide rears, but he only went as far as 10", but i can space it out

Comment

Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                            A well known guy on the datsun forum, knows a guy who ships the gooduns in from california.
                            My dad spoke to him and got in a car drove north, nd had a look at them, saw this as the most solid one there and jumped on it.

He had to buy it after that cause he dented it. Oh hohoho the humour.

But yea, i forced him to get 15" as he wanted 17", and then i forced him to get flares, as he wanted it standard. And then i tried to get him to get 12" wide rears, but he only went as far as 10", but i can space it out
                            pics for relevance are in order.

Comment

I'll take some pics on the weekend, we're picking it up tomorrow..

Comment

I hope my car works for this!

Comment

Working...
                                X