Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STANCE|WORKS:UK - Sunday 15 May - LOCATION CHANGE PLEASE READ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'll check dates at work tomorrow and put a thread up for as much notice as possible. The ideal weekend looking at it already is 3rd July, but it is the BDC up at Teeside, I don't think this would affect numbers much though.

Comment

• Good meet once again, worth the journey down nice to meet a few of you too and a good convoy from Watford gap and back home

Comment

• Cheers lads, was a sick meet.

Like the local cruise but without the shit!
        Good turn out too, and some very nice motors. Even had love for the jap metal today aswell.

Comment

• As mentioned in the other thread, cracking meet! Looking forward to the next

Website - www.ProjektE36.com

Insta - www.instagram.com/projekte36

Comment

• Great meet

Great to see you all never been to a meet before so didnt really know what to expect, certainly gave me idears on uping my game for the next one. Didnt really talk to anyone or hang around for long had the miserable gf with me who was hangin. I was in the dirty impreza looking very sorry for itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by poly View Post
              Great to see you all never been to a meet before so didnt really know what to expect, certainly gave me idears on uping my game for the next one. Didnt really talk to anyone or hang around for long had the miserable gf with me who was hangin. I was in the dirty impreza looking very sorry for itself.
              I had a warm feeling inside when I heard equal length headers

flickr
              Facebook
              Originally posted by driftsucky
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
                I had a warm feeling inside when I heard equal length headers
                Why thank you I've got a full twinscroll conversion, certainly shifts

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
                  Looked sick last time though
                  Cheers dude appreciate it!

Another good meet! Enjoyed it, even though got lost trying to find burger king... haha

Comment

• Just a heads up if you're thinking of the 3rd of July for the next one, Foo Fighters are playing MK bowl then and traffic gets pretty bad whenever anything big is on there. People are gonna have a hard time getting from the M1 to the meet, especially if it's back at stadium:mk.

Comment

• It should be in a different place for the next one anyway, hopefully, I'm keen to head to a different location

Comment

• Yeah, I'm yet to look into the dates into any more detail than if I am free on my own calendar, think it is going to be either the 3rd or 26th. Maybe the 26th depending what else is on.

Will spend more time searching for a location this time.

Comment

Working...
                        X