Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but your going all roadie anyways...drop top babay

Comment

some properly amazing photos in this thread so far, saw a lot of people walking around with DSLRs and really impressed with the results. I wanted to properly test out my 50mm lens for the first time so stuck with it, wanted to go back through with some other lens's afterwards but ran out of time. I was the guy who rolled round on the floor taking photos and getting in everyones way, turned up in my mates blue 200sx on white std rims (hes impressed someone posted a photo of it on a previous page! stay tuned for 10j rudeness by the next meet )

heres the best shots ive got so far, lots more to edit but havnt found any spare time since!

^ Design Portfolio ^

Comment

Niiiiice shots man, right click saved the shit out of it

Comment

you guys all screw me over with your proper editing.

My 'i cant be arsed' feel, is now a style aaaaaaite!

Comment

Hahah, I am totally the same. Edit one > copy and paste to all others > upload. Really need to sit down and take some time editing one day.

Comment

i spend way too long editing lol i find it just as satisfying as taking them in the first place most of the time but worry i over do it sometimes.

^ Design Portfolio ^

Comment

yeah, i know a photographer that doesnt do any editing, a real purist...his pics are great, but there is some extensive lighting going on.

Comment

what i really wana know is where this film of the meet is, stephen brooks pull your finger out we wana see it!

^ Design Portfolio ^

Comment

its only been a day! calm down..... although... yeah hurrry up.

Comment

all these photos are sweet everyones car looks so good
                      My Flickr!

Comment

Damn everyone's photos look amazing, makes me feel embarrassed to post my mediocre attempt.

Click

flickr
                        Facebook
                        Originally posted by driftsucky
                        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Originally posted by laz5758 View Post
                          Where can I get hold of one of the 'Lowdailys' stickers?
                          Can't man, it's an invite only thing and people who are found running them are burned like a child in a flaming building haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Crowe View Post
                            Can't man, it's an invite only thing and people who are found running them are burned like a child in a flaming building haha.
                            Thats pretty much it

Comment

Saw a few cars rocking the american plates? Are they bought over from the US or is there a certain site that makes them?

#LOSING

Comment

Mike your photos look good!
                                L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

Working...
                                X