No announcement yet.

SW:UK Round Two Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, if anyone noticed their N-plate on show in the pic i put up and you want it blanked out just say and Ill blank it out and edit it back in

#LOSING

Comment

Proper gutted i couldnt make this, looked a great turnout guys - well done.

@Josh, your car looks insane on the move, massive respect for running so low. Im glad youre using your AIR for its purpose. Drive low - Park Lower.

@Hayden, much prefer yours with out the front lip, can really see how low it is now. Rims are looking even better now after the freshen up. Problem jealousy?
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Sweet meet, these are getting bigger when's the next one?
        Keyne On Dubs Monthly Meet - First Sunday Of Every Month At Beefeater CMK MK9 3BZ - 1pm Onwards - All Welcome - https://www.facebook...147826145314155

Comment

Where can I get hold of one of the 'Lowdailys' stickers?
          SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

Originally posted by Barkshire View Post
            Sweet meet, these are getting bigger when's the next one?
            There's a meet planned at the Trafford centre on the 2nd of April
            SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

i dont think they sell those stickers.

Comment

fml.
                SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

Just another from Facebook of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by laz5758 View Post
                    Where can I get hold of one of the 'Lowdailys' stickers?

"friends only group" and don't copy it. if you value your car on the internet..
                    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                      Proper gutted i couldnt make this, looked a great turnout guys - well done.

@Josh, your car looks insane on the move, massive respect for running so low. Im glad youre using your AIR for its purpose. Drive low - Park Lower.

@Hayden, much prefer yours with out the front lip, can really see how low it is now. Rims are looking even better now after the freshen up. Problem jealousy?
                      Cheers bro but it's going back on, hover craft ftw Problem tools? Josh had a nice loud scrape on the way out, I heard it from about 5 cars back lol

Jorge love that photo mash. Where are Jordan's pictures? That wheel shot is

Comment

haha something hit hard
                        Yeah Hayden i cant make up my mind if i prefer it with or without, either way it does look insane. Shame you missed the ride up with us, wanted to see this hover down the motorway again
                        L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

He just posted that on my Facebook, then added 2 on Flickr as well - think they are on here already.

You two make me want to go for an SE bumper with some kind of splitter.

Comment

SE bumper is the non sport bumper on pre facelifts right? Im starting to think i may keep mine now for good now instead of the other one which isnt a sport one [if that makes sense haha] i just have no idea what its called
                            L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

I like the facelift one, there aren't many if any choices for splitters though, I want to make my own someday when I haz skills

Comment

SE is non-sport yeah, but they are different on coupe to saloon/touring, and different facelift/prefacelift.

This is the one I'd want.

Comment

Working...
                                X