• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booked what?

Comment

Camping place?

Comment

LOL, I thought we'd just turn up with 50 odd people and hope they had space in peak summer season when everything else down there is already booked Comon Jorgie

Comment

Have you booked it yet then or not lol? I'll book as soon as I know I'm not going to be the only one there

Comment

Yep. It was booked before I put the thread up. Payment has now changed.

UPDATE:

I just spoke with the campsite again, we have to pay 28 days before the booking, not on the day now. SO I'm giving them the list as it is, everyone just needs to pay via the website and put a note that you are with Stanceworks.

Anyone from now can just book + adding the note as it has made the list redundant. They will tell you if there is room or not

Last edited by Anonymoose; 05-11-2011, 07:18 AM.

Comment

How much is it again? Just the 1 night.

Comment

The bm will be cummin to this!

How many night are people doing, will this be more of a meet with camping than a show with camping?
                Last edited by Joshbm; 05-11-2011, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  How much is it again? Just the 1 night.
                  Booking through the website, the person that gave me the original prices did not have the authority to give discounts like I originally posted, but it's around 30pp (3 nights)

Originally posted by Joshbm View Post
                  The bm will be cummin to this!

How many night are people doing, will this be more of a meet with camping than a show with camping?
                  Fuckn yeh!

It's camping with some photos in the daytime, beachtime, low cars etc etc Not a show. I'm there saturday morning till Monday lunch ish
                  Last edited by Anonymoose; 05-11-2011, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Just a chillin' weekend with cars, beers and sunshine I thought?

Comment

sweet just checking lol i dont wana tell the misses its a show and then we be bored lol
                      Last edited by Joshbm; 05-11-2011, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Bored? Me thinks not!

Why only one night Jorge? Piker

Comment

Maybe 2, depends if I go down to see my sis. Plus, I don't do camping, 1 night is pushing it but at least I don't need straighteners every morning now I cut my hair off.

Comment

hahahahahahaha just reminds me of the fags on the only way is essex going "glamping" (glamo
                            rous camping). You will not hear the end of this if you only stay one night.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              Maybe 2, depends if I go down to see my sis. Plus, I don't do camping, 1 night is pushing it but at least I don't need straighteners every morning now I cut my hair off.
                              Your male its in your blood to like camping! Get a tidy little bird down and... .

Comment

and.....Blow dry your hair?

Comment

Working...
                                X