No announcement yet.

Stance|Works United Kingdom SummerSlam 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok cheers dude slight problem as of today my car has decided to start messing up using like 3 times as much fuel as it should do. hopefully an easy fix as if not there no way im going to afford 3 times the fuel cost to get there haha

fingers crossed !
    thanks again

Comment

• Will it matter the two cars regs i put down, we wont be turning up in?

Comment

• Haha again? Cars are dropping like flies in your area. Don't think it will bro

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
          Benny you live in Verwood right and own the white teg? Im good mates with Nathan who lives next door with the red Vento, hes on here too. I used to own the blue e36 that pop round a few times if you ever saw it?
          No Mate That's My Mate John With The Integra. I Just Help Him Out Sometimes When He Works On His Car Round His Rents Place.

That Vento Is Sexy, Are They OZ Wheels?

Not Sure If I Saw Your E36 Mate Sorry.

Comment

• Ah ok cool. They are speedline splits 8s and 10's i think!, and forsale on edition38
            -SW|UK-
            Education - Knowledge - Power
            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Hmmm if the weather continue's i doubt ill bother wasting the petrol and catching a cold lol

Comment

• You brits crack me up. Showers between 1 and 4 on saturday only

Last edited by Anonymoose; 08-26-2011, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• is there any kind of meet you are doing off the camp site? cos i live near by and would def pop down if there is. cheers
                  '89 e30 318iS
                  '04 Leon Cupra R

Comment

• Ill be driving down tomorrow . for the day? is there anything going on.. worth the trip?

Thanks

Comment

• Myself and other pals were keen to come down for the 'show', shame it was only for those paying to camp.
                      Poster looked great and the promise of beach and music got us quite excited!
                      I and others asked if there were any activities off site, no response...........

Please let us know when there is an event we can join in with.

Comment

• Paul, I have no messages from you so can see how you didn't get a response

Next meet is stickied in the UK section, get along if you're able to make it to Ace Cafe next month

Camping was the funniest shit ever. Perfect weather, beach time, boozing, Motor Museum for the classic day and no SW members whatsoever

Comment

• Thanks for coming back, I commented on facebook and the two posts prior to mine were asking s similar question. Glad you all had a good time, will try and make Ace Cafe.

Comment

• How'd it go Hayden? Quite glad I didn't risk it given the clutch or something has gone on the E24

Sounds like you had a good time anyway

Comment

• Yeah was good, weather was awesome the whole time except when we drove to Beaulieu, then was fine again once we were out of the car lol. Saw a speedster which was the highlight of the classic show for me.

Totally dissapointed in SW members effort but meh

Breaking down half way there wouldn't have been the one, especially since most cars can't tow something like that beast
                              Last edited by Anonymoose; 08-30-2011, 05:04 AM.

Comment

• You didn't get any rain? Bastard! None stop showers all weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X