No announcement yet.

Stance|Works United Kingdom SummerSlam 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit late to be chiming in on this I know. Is it too late book an what have you? Might be coming down with my buddy (possibly in his car too) just need to check if I can get the time off work.
    Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
    Internet high five for you.

Comment

• Jorge bring the party down there lol

Will it matter it neither the cars registrations i listed will be the one i arive in?

Comment

• Originally posted by nellydragracer View Post
        Bit late to be chiming in on this I know. Is it too late book an what have you? Might be coming down with my buddy (possibly in his car too) just need to check if I can get the time off work.
        Na not too late I don't think, book/check through the website and see you there

Book on the website. Add the note "Stanceworks Booking".

Originally posted by Joshbm View Post
        Jorge bring the party down there lol

Will it matter it neither the cars registrations i listed will be the one i arive in?
        I don't think so but maybe ring and change it, what you coming in then?

Comment

• 1. Hayden +2
          2. Jorge
          3 Josh & Liz
          4.Neil
          5.Lee

All booked and ready to rock.

Comment

• I don't think that list is right, there's Jorge who isn't coming but then some who haven't go their names down

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
              I don't think that list is right, there's Jorge who isn't coming but then some who haven't go their names down
              I didn't think so, but it's the only one I could find to add to. Slackers gon' slack.

Comment

• if the bmw aint done the 1.2 punto, shocking i know!

Comment

• Sorry to have to do this guys but me an lee are gonna have to cancel, bit of a cock up on the dates etc. so neither of us can make it.

Comment

• All good Nelly.

2 weeks to go guys! I don't even know how many people are coming now but will be good either way

Comment

• I was wondering whether there will be any next event after august. Is there any information about it? I feel bad missing this one

Comment

• Just below this thread, the End of Year Gathering at Ace, October. http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=20643

Comment

• Evening Chaps. A Friend Mentioned This Meet To Me And I Had To Search Google To See If It Was True Or Not,

Turns Out It's Real! lol One Of Your Convoy Points At The St Leonards Hotel Is Pretty Much On My Doorstep So I Was Wondering If I Could Follow You Guys Down And Say Hello. I'd Do The Weekend But We're All Off To Creamfields. You Guys Come Down and We Go Up!

Anyways I'll Be In The Little Black Del Slow

Let Me Know If I Can Tag Along For A Bit.

Benny.

Comment

• Benny you live in Verwood right and own the white teg? Im good mates with Nathan who lives next door with the red Vento, hes on here too. I used to own the blue e36 that pop round a few times if you ever saw it?
                            -SW|UK-
                            Education - Knowledge - Power
                            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• possibly a massivly stupid question but how much does it cost to get in as such ?
                              and can you pay for camping on the day if theres space obv ?
                              as i an coming from northamptonshire (aka MILES away)
                              want to be sure before i leave
                              thank you very much

chris coles

Comment

• Hey Chris,

Better to book, I don't know how many spaces they have left in the camping ground. It was 20 ish pounds for the whole weekend pp. You pay a min of 3 nights because of it being bank holiday but it's up to you when you turn up, most are getting there saturday.

Add the note "Stanceworks Booking".

Comment

Working...
                                X