sigpic

Comment

not long now

Comment

the "OG" lot, who is going?
        Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

I may turn up at bluewater?

cause its only 25 mins from me, but cba to go northwards to come back down again....

Comment

I'm not gona make it, same day as my Auntys 50th party now, sorry.

Comment

Not long to go now.

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

looking forward to this,

Comment

Oh, so you can make this meet...!

Comment

Ill be going as its 5min from me (bluewater)

Id also advise the organiser to put it on the second floor where there is a sloping entrance...(where the bmw/jap meet last was.

As downstairs have speed bumps and those fucking nasty things that you can only go one way over.

Comment

easy 20 min drive, might just rock up in t'alfa when y'all meet at Bluewater. have to let me know which car park, otherwise i'll never find you.

I say john lewis second floor.

Comment

This is where i was suggesting, going the other way around has speed bumps.
                        Second floor.

Comment

yeaaah, thats john lewis i think... i always drive aaaaall the way round to the back, cause i enjoy speeding on the bridges, and swerving round the round abouts.

(and thats the entrance with the rock climbing wall, so i dont forget where i parked)

Comment

Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                            yeaaah, thats john lewis i think... i always drive aaaaall the way round to the back, cause i enjoy speeding on the bridges, and swerving round the round abouts.

(and thats the entrance with the rock climbing wall, so i dont forget where i parked)
                            exactly that, although i tend not flick the arse out due to the monseter high curbs around the roundabouts.

Whats the OP think then? That ramp is much easier to get up aswell instead of the steep ones at the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              Oh, so you can make this meet...!
                              whats that suppose to mean..

not my fault you put the SW meet on dates i have things on, also i dont work Satuarday

and i dont have to worry bout speed bumps, love the 4x4 status!

Comment

thanks for the help with the ramps josh. thats the same as where jap meets are near kk where i was going ahah

Comment

Working...
                                X