More camber on my 46?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got PM Haydon
    i could but i still dont think it would work, look in the pic at where the arch sits on the letters 'Y' and 'O'
    i cant roll the bumper itself so im not too sure how effective it would be. worth a shot i suppose
    L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

smaller adaptors? machine them down to whatever you need..
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

theyre spacer that have been made in the style of adaptors. Cant machine them down because if i machine the fronts, the collar will fall thorugh if that makes sense? cant machine the backs cos the seats which the bolts sit in will become pretty thin :/ fooook
        i shouldnt have measured up off my Khumo tyres on the style 32s as they stretch alot nicer. i think the solution is to switch my tyres off the 32s onto the Gottis

Comment

im pretty sure abit of camber will solve the problem, i wouldn't pull the arches out anymore tbh

Comment

can you not like sand away some rubber?

Comment

iv come to the conclusion no matter what i do to gain more rolling clearance i will never be happy cos i will just drop it more, and need more clearance again. may aswel cut my arches off completely and run it hot-rod style
              i will wait till the meet in two weeks and see how you guys are going with what youve done

Comment

Im going to hopefully give mine a go today, going to buy a wirewheel for grinder and see how far I can get.

Comment

josh i think you should remove the toyo's and replace em with 195/40 falkens, they have such a nice stretch and i reckon it will deffo be a step closer to how you want it to sit.

Comment

If you are replacing the tyres, just take a stanley knife to the curb protector lol

Comment

I can adjust the lower arm for you see what it gives you.

But like I said the other day it's going to look a bit funkey with sooo much camber at the rear and hardly any at the front.

Just get the tyres swapped over.

Comment

Defo get Tyres swapped then if need be, hit it with the camber stick more. Sam will show u the ropes and take those polo/vw blinkers off. Lol

Ps. Why u think I let the wheels go with those Tyres and NOT my pzeros or falkens?

Originally posted by Geoff.T
                        E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
                        MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                        Instagram:MexicanFab
                        YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

i share the same problem with you mate, ive heard about that eccentric bolt trick but i cant understand how adjusting that would work. im running 18x8.5" et 13 wheels and it rubs when the car dips esp with speedhumps. I thought rolling the arches would do the trick but it didn't...let me know if u find a way please!!

Comment

Working...
                          X