DC11 - June 19th 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to catch up with you lot today, think we did a sterling job

Thought it was a brill show, some serious metal to be seen but also some serious shite.

Big up yo'self SW|UK.
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Hi people would like to thank the guys that let me and my polo 6n on the stand today thanks very much.

Comment

• No worries man, wicked polo you got there
        -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
          I'll bring it next week for you? Then just post it me back or something
          jorge, lemme know about borrowing it dude, i need to roll mine for the new wheels to clear properly, i had to raise the rear suspension as its hitting the arch now....

didnt realise this coilover set was so soft on the rear shocks.....

Flickr

Comment

• £40 plus any delivery charges for a weekend Jacko

Comment

• £40 an i come up and collect? or if you dont mind i can do it there?? how easy/quick is it?

Flickr

Comment

• You need a heat gun really to heat the paint up, I wouldn't recommend rushing it. Also on E46s you need to grind out all the seam sealer in the arches with a wire wheel on an angle grinder or something before you can roll them.

Call it £30 actually.

Comment

• k pm me your post code dude, will see how far u are and perhaps come visit to see your motor and pick up the roller. i have heatguns and plenty of grinding stuffz.

Flickr

Comment

• I know it wasnt a show dedicated to stance etc (even though it still is a big factor when modifying a car), but there wasnt hardly any low static cars on show? 95% of 'slammed' cars were on air, agreed?

Proper low cars i can remember...mine, jorges, will's, woodys, mex (there allegedly lol), white mk3, and a couple of ratty dubs...

EVERYONE ELSE LOWER THERE CARS FFS.
                    -SW|UK-

Comment

• I do agree with you Rich, but I didn't realise how cheap it was to bag a Golf or the VW platform.

BMWs are very easily to go low static, everyone I know with a lower VW is forever smashing in sumps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonathan flush View Post
                        Hi people would like to thank the guys that let me and my polo 6n on the stand today thanks very much.
                        Pictures!, i wanna see.

i wasnt there

Comment

• Lowest static car there was Olis 9n3 polo gti parked near me. But yeh there aren't many silly low static cars, but then bags are so nice. I'd bag the 36 if I could afford it.
                          Just wait till the cabby comes back out of hiding, then people can see what a bit of work and coilovers can really do.

Comment

• Some of us DC boys know how to rock coils you know

Thanks everyone for supporting the show. (i agree wi most of the comments in this thread about lack of static lows also btw)
                            Static Bora Thread

Comment

• the audi

Comment

• Oh yh and and the A4 was indeed nice n low
                                -SW|UK-

Comment

Working...
                                X