No announcement yet.

SW:UK Round 2 - Sunday 27th March, MK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hope this doesn't turn into a chav fest.
    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
      i hope this doesn't turn into a chav fest.
      I have the same feeling but I doubt it will turn into one so soon, but it seems inevitable after a while because chavs seem to destroy every meet nowadays.

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Will anyone admit to knowing that bloke that turned up at the end of the last meet, in the green mg with massive spoiler and chrome flames?

Comment

• i arranged to meet up with him there for a car swap....

but yeah because its not restricted to just german or just jap etc, there will be a big mix of cars. Therefore it makes it open to EVERYONE. And 'stance' is so diverse, its almost a matter of opinion if something sits well. So therefore a bag of shite could turn up and say in their opinion it has stance. tough one really :/
          L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Whoever is selling stickers, don't allow anyone that uses "bruv or these look sick bled, jdm offset stickers on my saxo is bad man you get me?" to buy them

unlucky josh.

Comment

• So long as we keep it off UKStance there won't be a problem.

No offence to the actual owners, but I want meets representing real STANCE, not some shit fucking hatch back where wheels and height aren't top priorities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                So long as we keep it off UKStance there won't be a problem.

No offence to the actual owners, but I want meets representing real STANCE, not some shit fucking hatch back where wheels and height aren't top priorities.
                I better sit this one out then

flickr
                Facebook
                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  So long as we keep it off UKStance there won't be a problem.

But as josh said, stance is such a wide topic.
                  Like my car, it's raked like a bitch - somepeople would say it's not sitting right the rear can't go much lower without eating tyres FAST. but id rather have the front lower and run rake..

Mike, have you managed to get a few more mm's down?

Comment

• stance isnt all about low and fitment, thats just another type of stance.

Big 4x4's lifted on chunky tyres are 'stanced'

Rake Is a stance,

even standard cars, like the new scirocco, due to the wide shoulders, and long grill has an aggressive stance.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
                      Mike, have you managed to get a few more mm's down?
                      I'm getting there, can't get a finger in the rear arch now which is good. But I've given up getting these Rota's to sit well as I have got some new wheels on the way with better offsets

flickr
                      Facebook

Comment

• Wow, I was in such a shit mood yesterday when I posted that haha.

There are different terms of 'Stance' but some of the members cars on there have none of them.

Comment

• agreed, but i wont pass judgement till next meet due to most people still in winter mode.

Comment

• Damn i hope the weather is good for this ... New lens arrived today ... can't wait !!!!

Comment

• I'm new to sw but I'll be coming, I'm coming from the midland

Comment

• Bring on next weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X