• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just had a quick perv, this photo is sick

oops I forgot this was the meet thread

Comment

• Haha thanks. Amazingly there was no scraping over that bump

It does look a bit larger than your sig picture, but its hard to gauge when yours seems a bit more stretched on a slimmer profile. Much smaller than Joshs Toyos though hah

Tough call though

Comment

• nothing compares to my amazing toyos...
        >
        L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• NOTHING COMPARES, NOTHING COMPARES to TOYO's

Seriously gutted with Continental though, they are the best imo. Just about no lip protector and they stretch real nice

Comment

• Even eBay can't help

How long have you had the currents?

Comment

• nowhere at all, seems all the people that stock them have sold them already too...they've got 5mm ish tread left I'll keep the one as a spare for now

Comment

• hi everyone, im new never been to a stance meet will definetly be there if my cars sorted by then could do with some info on how to get there or where to exactly meet. thanks to all

Comment

• All info about the meet location is in the first post. Coming from London, there are a few locals to you that are convoying up again. Again, details in first post,

London: Convoy gathering will be at Toddington Services again, 11:30am, for those coming from London. 12pm depature.

Comment

• I sooooooo hope i have my mx5 by this... Going to be a mad rush but AHHHHH EXCITED is an understatement
                    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Getting a Mk1? Be nice to see it. I'm selling up after summer for one. Or over summer.

Comment

• yeah mk1, well hopefully if the women would stop being a mong and let me view it! fuck the other person that has "arranged a viewing sunday" i have cash waiting sat. it's sooooo good. but no point in showing pictures if its a piceofshitwomenabused car. but it will be sitting high as a kite at the meet, saving for decent coilies this time. no ebay shit ever again.
                        Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Would any of the E36 owners want this edition 36 sticker as i can bring a few to the meet, Can also make up some edition 46 for the E46 owners?

The edition text and the triangle is white and the 36 is black and has been layered onto the triangle

Comment

• anyone know what the uk stanceworks stickers look like yet?

Comment

• Hopefully sleek and classy.

And hopefully no tacky as fcuk union flag colouring...
                              Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• yeah, basic grays and whites would be nice.

do we only get to see them at the meet then? as a suprise. aha

Comment

Working...
                                X