Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get VWs full stop really, there are better cars, like BMWs to be had. Or if you want to go fast, Jap crap.

Comment

• Nissan fo lyfe!!!

I just got a prohibition notice in the wagon Have to raise it before I can go home today coz it's "fouling on all four wheels"

Comment

• Hahaha, you still camping Hayden?

Yeah I failed my last MOT for that reason, all 4 tyres touching arches. If you have the standard nuts can't you just whip the spacers off instead?

10 shiney new bolts on the way from BMW for me, £8. Thank fuck.

Comment

• Na came back monday mang, work etc..

Yeah I'm gonna take the spacers off and lower it some more just to see his face One of the cops was

cop - "what's with the camber?"
          me - "it just happens naturally when you lower the suspension being an independant arm"
          cop - "there's nothing natural about that mate"
          me - "jelly"
          cop - "what's that?"

Realised I don't have my lock nut key though, had to get AA to come out so I can get the wheels off
          Last edited by Anonymoose; 08-31-2011, 03:23 AM.

Comment

• Bit extreme I gotta say, were you pulled over?

Jelly police.

Comment

• Yeah pulled over on the m23 then he told me to follow him down to the vosa tester cunt further down so they could inspect it. I was saying to the vosa guy that it's real hard to find the actual laws on how the wheels are allowed to sit and told him all I could find is that the tyre must not protrude past the fender, which is how mine is, he told me it's any moving part and it's written in the motoring laws of construction or something. How the hell is any normal person supposed to find that They were pretty sweet though, didn't say anything about not having a number plate

Comment

• Yeah, not too bad.

There are more things they could have picked up on, tax disc on display?

Could have been worse I guess, at least you can just get it tested or whatever and get it back on the road as aggressive for Hellaflush?

Comment

• Morning everyone, hope youre all good.

Apologies for the no show at Summerfest, as said previous the timing couldnt have been more shite for me with other things happening on that weekend, majority being all family things. No way would I have been able to get away. So it wasnt a simple 'i couldnt be arsed' scenario. Plus the downpipe gave way on the Audi on friday, so was underneath it most of Saturday to try and make it sound less of council estate cruiser.
                  -SW|UK-
                  Education - Knowledge - Power
                  insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Well that sucks Rich lol but I'd rather a downpipe go than driveshaft fall out?!

Comment

• It's even better than that Jorge, all I have to do is take the spacers off so the wheels aren't fouling the arches and take it back to him to sign off Tuck slam time on!

Comment

• I wouldnt even know what to do lol, prop shaft or half shaft?
                        -SW|UK-
                        Education - Knowledge - Power
                        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Half shaft. You see my build thread updates? lol

Sweet stuff Hayden, but I fucking **** tucking lows, unless its somethign cool like an old Beetle.

Comment

• I don't mean battle ship, I mean flush/tucking like when you had camber on the e46 and parked on a bump... You know the easy wheel fitment option

Comment

• Weak!! hahaha

Comment

• IVE BEEN CONTACTED BY CUSTOMS.

My Wheels Should Be Here Tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X