Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• That red interior is absolute killer
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Cheers boys,

Indeed that interior is the only reason I even considered buying it.

The PO kept the 'audio system'. I didn't care. Looked hideous anyway.

All it needs is a new ball joint on the front left LCA, and some TLC on the bodywork as you could see in the pics.
          I actually only wanted to buy its 16" E500 wheels, but then the owner asked me if I wanted to buy the whole car. He doesn't have the resources to fix it to its former glory, which I do.
          So I bought it (to fully restore and sell on)

Now it's registered on my moms name because I'm actually still in France this and next week, and the PO already dropped it off at my parents' today...

So I asked my mum to send me pics of the car at home, but my dad didn't allow her to because he wanted to clean the car first hahaha

Good guy Dad

Would ya just look at it !?

So... innocent,

So... standard,

So... period correct,

So...

high
          Last edited by loekaaz; 02-26-2016, 11:39 AM.
          Lucas
          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
          Originally posted by LCG
          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• That looks cool af!

Would just slap some Borbet As with some lows on that and call it a day

Tbh, kinda starting to dislike "stance" nowadays... keep just scrolling past all these super low, super stretched, super cambered cars on my facebook feed and I just can't bring myself to care about any of them.

In comparison, stuff like this exites the fuck outta me currently.

Just a cool retro ride, lowered, cool wheels with no extreme tire stretch and most of all great condition... hell yes

Kinda thinking bout raising the Touring and getting some bigger tires...

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Oh wow, the red interior is beautiful .

Comment

• ^^ i can feel you.

somehow the whole "stance" thing has blown up over the Last year and got pretty ridiculous

New wheels for the E46 arrived, have to Look at them tomorrow also made an appointment to view another E46 tomorrow
                Last edited by MadMax; 02-26-2016, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Moderate stance is nice, I've now grown to tuck or bigger tyres and flush.

There are some ridiculous fame hungry cars out there..

Comment

• just got paranoid about being ripped off with wheels again.

Unpacked the new wheels in the middle of the Night. in Boxer Shorts. in the Garden. with my Phone as Light.

luckily they seem in pretty good condition

Comment

• Bas, that in white was my first car, with 5spoke narrow borbets
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• StanceWorks Germany... I've got 2 laps in a Clio RS 200 and RingTaxi M3 booked for April.

Flying to Frankfurt Huhn or whatever. What is there to do during the day between the airport and the ring? Got like 8 hours to kill in the morning before track opens at night.

Comment

• The route - I spy a mountain range (Hunsruck) which I guess would have a nice walk or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                            That looks cool af!

Would just slap some Borbet As with some lows on that and call it a day

Tbh, kinda starting to dislike "stance" nowadays... keep just scrolling past all these super low, super stretched, super cambered cars on my facebook feed and I just can't bring myself to care about any of them.

In comparison, stuff like this exites the fuck outta me currently.

Just a cool retro ride, lowered, cool wheels with no extreme tire stretch and most of all great condition... hell yes

Kinda thinking bout raising the Touring and getting some bigger tires...
                            Couldn't agree with you more Bas

Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
                            Oh wow, the red interior is beautiful .
                            Thanks

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                            ^^ i can feel you.

somehow the whole "stance" thing has blown up over the Last year and got pretty ridiculous

New wheels for the E46 arrived, have to Look at them tomorrow also made an appointment to view another E46 tomorrow
                            Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
                            Moderate stance is nice, I've now grown to tuck or bigger tyres and flush.

There are some ridiculous fame hungry cars out there..
                            Exactly. Nowadays it's going way too far with the scene kids coming through. Same with every style. Instead of making something beautiful and on point, it's more and more about getting the most attention and internet fame by being the most rediculous retard...

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                            just got paranoid about being ripped off with wheels again.

Unpacked the new wheels in the middle of the Night. in Boxer Shorts. in the Garden. with my Phone as Light.

luckily they seem in pretty good condition
                            Not sure why you had to bring your boxer shorts to the story, but hey....
                            Lucas
                            Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                            Originally posted by LCG
                            High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Jorge,

I'm not too sure what's there to do around Frankfurt and on that route (should've flown into Düsseldorf, I could've picked you up and shit) but gimme a call once you're in the area of the Ring. I live about an hour north east from it.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Flying with RyanAir, only £15 each way. Their airports are limited lol. Going with my dad as was my Christmas present. He's hired us a Fiesta to drive across Germany in. Not even a German car. Shame Bmw museum is opposite way.

I'll be sure to get flights out that way next time. See how this goes first. Well next time I hope it's in the Bmw.

Comment

Working...
                                X