This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *hands in air* Weeeeee aha

wish this guy would hurry up with pictures of the wheels, not that im in a rush to get them anyway

Comment

• Repping stanceworks

Stanceworks yo! by strangenotesphtog, on Flickr

Comment

• I don't know what to take from that hfuk guys post, he says they are organising something else on the same date at teh same location.... but if thats the case, why did the show get cancelled from breakdowns in communication from the states, surely you can still put on the show ? Meh.

Comment

• i imagine they had a falling out with the hellaflush guys or something, i bet it ends up being a rotiform sponsored show!

Comment

• To true and that means another certain company will get involved and it will become the same as players

Comment

• Players = Thegeh?

Comment

• I've had a hunch it was being setup by the players guys in the first place considering same obscure location. Not had anything to do with them though, just hear bad things about E38 and their apparent 'scene status'.

Comment

• arriving to a show in there own motorhome with a roof terrace didnt help things haha.
                  -SW|UK-
                  Education - Knowledge - Power
                  insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Hmm.

Well, I'm easy going, if they are going to put on a rivalling show I'll be there, but if it looks shit I'm not making the trip. What a shame.

Comment

• Am i being dumb or is there a way to see posts since last visit?

Comment

• I may have to attempt a shoot with these two beasts.
                        fuggin jizm.

Comment

• Fucking weekend here I come!

My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/omex_uk

Comment

• Aaahh im owed a new pair of boxers due to the sound that custom exhaust makes

Comment

• I wish for you to stop posting on this site

Comment

• Too many new pointless threads. new people suck.
                                Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Working...
                                X