Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably for anything that size. Lets just steal the weekend for a meet before someone else. Everyone will already have booked it off work

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
      Where are those pictures mike me wanty to see ?
      Just finishing editing and waiting for some graphics from Joshy.

Also you people with split wheels are pussy, I have a 2 piece car

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• indeed he does, multi piece cars are for ballers
        L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Multi piece car?

Comment

• bangin mike, did you take the angle grinder to it?

Comment

• I notice hellaflushuk.com now goes to VW Players - I guess it was the same people organising as they are same locations...?

Seems a big shame if they are prioritising that over HF. Are they E38 people though? I have nothing to do with that scene.

Comment

• Cant we make the bank holiday weekend in august a proper show on the sunday? if we can find a venue down south that is? Although I agree that plenty of people probably already have it off work for hellaflush
                Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• Chris you dont happen to know anyone with some 56mm VW or BBS centre caps do you?
                  Need some for my new wheels
                  Cheap insurance means no lows. Fail....

Comment

• anyone know if the e36 front bumper plate blank for m-models will fit non m-models too?
                    -SW|UK-
                    Education - Knowledge - Power
                    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• ..buh
                      Last edited by sCrapp; 05-04-2011, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Us Lowlife guys have already discussed doing something on that weekend to fill the gap, so you can count us in for whatever you choose to do.

Comment

• The rollhard gang are the same count us in

Comment

• So this is how my EG Civic met its fate. Just incase you are wondering why I cut this Civic up, it did have a long list of problems. Mainly: rear quarter full of filler and rust, roof dented by bonnet flying open, hole in the floor, every bush was rotten and the list goes on haha.

Anyway, pictures:

_DSC1035 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

_DSC1040 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

_DSC1042 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

_DSC1044 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

_DSC1048 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

_DSC1050 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

We had to shorten it so it wouldn't overhang the truck:

_DSC1052 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

It had to go to make way for a new project, here a history lesson:

IMAG0245 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

flickr
                            Facebook
                            Originally posted by driftsucky
                            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I have the hellaflush weekwnd off work so something better go down

Comment

• It will go down then.

Comment

Working...
                                X