Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotsa cambered roads near my girlfriends house.. and even my car is getting fucked.

In other news.... my dads next toy is looking good, as i am doing my best to get him to stance the thing.

I'm doing well so far i think, needs more stretch, and coilovers need winding down.

Comment

• Oh my, 240z' give me a warm feeling inside

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• thats looks sick

Saw Fast Furious 5 earlier, Great film!!

Comment

• Dear Harvey, I would appreciate it if you and your family could stop buying cars from my dream list. Arsehole.

Thanks,
          Jelly

Comment

• LOL at those plates! Love it btw, such a nice little car.

Banter from last night, more to come!

Comment

• that 240z is sick.

Comment

• love that car!!., and the plates

Comment

• Got quiet on here recently i think.

What ever happened to the video of the Stanceworks meet?

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                    Got quiet on here recently i think.

What ever happened to the video of the Stanceworks meet?
                    was wondering about the video aswell, have a feeling it might not get done

Comment

• Harv you and your family suck.

I'm back at work today so will be spamming forums back up. Spent something like 16hours polishing the car over the last 3 days. Not as great as I wanted it to be, but here 1 pic.

Comment

• Tiday!

My cars a shit tip so here's a picture I took of a horse.

DSC_0029 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

Comment

• Real nice picture ya geh

Jorge, you have flicker and you still give me an x! wtf ps I drove the wagon to work today...I can haz cred?

Comment

• I have flickr yes, but that is from Facebook as it is straight from the camera lol

Maybe a little bit of credit yeah..

Comment

• Nice horse jason.
                              Static Bora Thread

Comment

• Total fucking prick of a gardener has just fucking ruined my 3 days cleaning in the space of 2 fucking minutes.

I parked away from every other car in the carpark, and away from all the trees around the back of the building for him to come and mow the grass (did it last week) and cover my car in about an inch layer of fucking dust. Stupid old prick needs to drop dead already.

Comment

Working...
                                X