Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh and thor is SUPERBADASS. seriously awesome audio, although the 3D was slightly annoying serious wins.
    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• I saw the new Fast and Furious last night, was awesome haha.

Comment

• Same, Glad they used a Shitty Kit Car Ford GT40 rather than a real one.

Comment

• Feels like its been a while since I posted in here... god bless days off getting you away from the internet once in a while.

I have got my new tyres fitted, old ones didn't look good really.

Pretty much no rubbing at all now, better than the Falkens. Just double checking I've got everything ready for a 4 day detailing session on the car over this weekend now.

Comment

• [QUOTE=ajk;453306]fully time work is good as long as you have every weekend off and can just switch off after work, none for this "bringing you work home" crap - unless you like your job i guess. Think of the dollar
            [QUOTE]

Well i work at Morrisons soo im fully flex, so wont get every weekend off asnd also i never get the 4 day weekend over a bank holiday

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              Pretty much no rubbing at all now, better than the Falkens. Just double checking I've got everything ready for a 4 day detailing session on the car over this weekend now.
              So sweet, I'd be sending a present to someone or detailing someones car

Comment

• Big fat gypsy jugs is on channel 4!

Comment

• So bored of driving on squeakyasshonkey bumpstops HELPERS WILL BE REMOVED THIS WEEKEND!...anyone got a grinder near me
                  seriously weak hight atm, sparking on road camber serious business is so needed.
                  Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Andy i have a grider but only disks for cutting bricks :/

Also can any e46 owners help, for some reason, sometimes when i open my doors, the bloody windows go down automatically! i havnt a clue why it would? it happens both after iv unlocked the car and opened the door about to go out somehwere, or after iv driven and parked up and i open my door
                    but its only sometimes... :/
                    L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Get your key recoded / the options on your car set... there should be a few places in London to do it for £20. I had mine done at Gaydon last year and had the options like beep on lock/unlock enabled, and enabled open windows whilst opening doors.

I know there is an option for 'open on double click', my dad has it on his E92 and hates it. So if you double press to unlock it goes down half way. If you hold down the lock key windows will go up, hold down unlock and they will go up.

Theres a full guide for tips on this,

Tips and tricks for your E46... Hope you guys find it helpful 1. When the temperature drops below 37 F degrees, the car beeps to let you know to watch out for icy roads. Also, the rear defroster comes on. 2. You can read the odometer with the car off; all you have to do is press the needle on the...

The police left a letter for me this morning, dickhead neighbour has been charged with general assault and has been advised to stay well out my way. Awesome.

Comment

• Live crickets, all up in his letter box.

And I don't mean post him a Sky Sport package, either. I mean the animal.

Comment

• His letterbox is mine... live in apartment so shared entrance for 4 apartments.

I can't wait to see his looks when I go to snow foam the car shortly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post

The police left a letter for me this morning, dickhead neighbour has been charged with general assault and has been advised to stay well out my way. Awesome.
                            Thats good to read

Well Its raining

Comment

• Can you buy Metal Sump Guards?

Comment

• Just get someone to weld a plate onto yours?

Started on my car today, finally... going to take a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X