This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
    if i was allowed to smash ANY car to a million pieces with a baseball ball, i would choose an original mini. God i detest them cars.
    Most of them are already in a million pieces, rust is crafty bastard.

Comment

• i need boost.
      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Or some working tail lights?

flickr
        Facebook
        Originally posted by driftsucky
        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• i dont mind the old mini, I dont like the clubman one, looks wank,

There was that blue one at early Edition, i liked that

and Foo Fighters!!!

Comment

• i have fully working tail lights (y) just no stereo
            fucking piece of jap.

Comment

• Whats up with the stereo mate ?

Comment

• It's just because i haven't attached the dimmer cable/illumination cable.. Because i can't find the correct wiring diagram online & don't have a multimeter. So i'm pretty much trial and error till i get it to work - the problem as it stands is that i have left speaker working, can;'t find the right - even with battery popping tech. I can't have my stero plugged in whilst i have lights on because it's blowing the fuses for my rear tails & dash illumination - i'ma poo with I.C.E

Edit: my mx5 is 1997 1.6 if that helps

2nd edit: it's also uk model not poo jap importedness.

Comment

• aah gotta love a bit of Poppiholla on late night drives.

Comment

• Any word on your wheels? What the hell is poppiholla?

Comment

• Nope nothing, paypal is acting up so they not ordered. ive got other things to focus on right now though :/

chicane-poppiholla, good tune from a few years back

Comment

• ahh chicane, you cafe nerd

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
                          It's just because i haven't attached the dimmer cable/illumination cable.. Because i can't find the correct wiring diagram online & don't have a multimeter. So i'm pretty much trial and error till i get it to work - the problem as it stands is that i have left speaker working, can;'t find the right - even with battery popping tech. I can't have my stero plugged in whilst i have lights on because it's blowing the fuses for my rear tails & dash illumination - i'ma poo with I.C.E

Edit: my mx5 is 1997 1.6 if that helps

2nd edit: it's also uk model not poo jap importedness.
                          Thats odd! Usually the only problem people have with Jap cars is (and I get this daily) I PLUGGED DIS IN AN IT DUNT WORK.

Solution? Plug the antenna in, it's nearly always the earth in JapCrap. However the Illumi one is fairly uncommon, and, a massive pain.

Comment

• Anyone know if camber shims are universal(ish?) The rear of mine looks like its verging on positive camber, I'm just trying to work out if 6n Polo shims would work.

Can anyone help?

flickr
                            Facebook
                            Originally posted by driftsucky
                            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• ive just signed my life away, Yey to full time work aha

Comment

• fully time work is good as long as you have every weekend off and can just switch off after work, none for this "bringing you work home" crap - unless you like your job i guess. Think of the dollar

Jason - nice one, i'm sure ill get over it - or work out how to do it - oneday.

Comment

Working...
                                X