Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get my Dad;s E92 320d M Sport for a month.

Would cost me an extra £120 on the insurance until October. It is out of lease, and he is buying a new car now and has the option to purchase at book price. We want to sell and make a few quid on it.

Last edited by Jorge; 04-16-2013, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Looks nice Geroge!

Whats the specs? (gearbox, iDrive, interior?)

Last october, Mum's e92 (335i, 10 plate, iDrive and a few others) was offered £22k (by Porsche and Audi), given how little it was for the car, decided to wait till the 4 series is out.

What's your dad looking at next?

Comment

• So bored, cba to do anything today
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• just saw the first F40 in my life...shit was intense

Comment

• It's an 08 320d m sport, manual, with 125k white with red leather.
            Options are limited. Dab radio, armrest and updated sound along with high beam assist.

I've seen a few F40s now in the most unlikely of places too!

Comment

• Citroen DS5 DSport Hybrid HDi Airstream6 auto or something, in Hickory Brown with Azlan club leather.

Comment

• That colour combo will make it relatively easy to shift (when I picked my z4 from the dealer, the sales guy did ask if I wanted a white wrap as he had sold so many of that colour combo recently)

Comment

• That colour combo cost him more per month cos when he bought it, the leasing company said white was base spec and not metallic. Thus when sold would be worth less. Who's laughing now. Them I guess.

At the time it was only the second white with red car derby stratstone had sold. Now whites the only free colour they offer!

Comment

• I do love the colour combo, on the right car it looks classy...

shame (no offence to anyone) but all these little hatches are coming with the same colour combo and ruining it IMO. (especially that 1.2 eco corsa d in white with black wheels. They're stupidly common)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                      Citroen DS5 DSport Hybrid HDi Airstream6 auto or something, in Hickory Brown with Azlan club leather.
                      I read that as Asian club leather and was going all "WTF, since when do they make seats out of asian people?"

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Yeah, it's like an off yellow colour.

Comment

• Or a paler brown. Depends what shade of Asian you want lol

Comment

• Hm... the parents are looking to get rid of their Ford Maverick and replace it with a different Jeep / SUV thingie.

I'm personally hoping for an X5.

Comment

• i know not the most reliable, but a range rover :drool
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Nah.

The ones in their price range are apparently too old

A mate's actually got a great one for sale, from, eh, 97 I think, 4.6 HSE with LPG. All the major issues these cars usually have (got completely new factory air suspension, new headgasket, and all the other minor problems are taken care of as well, only issues are that the headliner is sagging and the paint needs some love) are taken care of and it runs like a champ. Asking 5500€... it's perfect in my eyes, but they don't want it cause of the age...

Comment

Working...
                                X