• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got it from D/L if interested lemme know

i'll send link
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Well, so much for working on my car.

Rolled one arch, and just started to dremel away a little bit of metal, neighbour comes out telling me hes going to smash my fucking face in, pushing me, getting in my face etc.

Other neighbour is a police officer, and happened to walk outside during the shouting and witnessed him push me. She stepped in and tried to resolve it calmly but he was still swearing and shouting and grabbed me again. So walked upstairs (live in apartment, he is underneath) and rang the police.

Went back outside to grab my mobile and he said if I dare make another noise he is coming to smash my fucking face in.

Fucking cunt. Ruined my fucking day.

Comment

• do u live in a quiet zone?
        is it 10pm (no noise can be made after 10 here in Belgium)
        is it sunday

=> make noise

but call cops before u start making noise that he threatend you
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• oh yeah, im now 'locked' in my house until they arrive.

the police have told me not to go outside lol absolutely typical that it would happen when there is like 4 people in out of all the 9 apartments.

Its a dead nice quiet area yeah, but i've been working on my cars here for the last 4 years and nobody has caused trouble til this cunt moved in. He only rents. He doesn't work. We honestly think he is a terrorist. Just an absolute cunt. Told me I can't make noise on Sundays as it is his 'day of rest' - not that he needs any time to fucking rest. So I listened to him, but this is a Friday for fucks sake.

Comment

• This sounds gay but....

I'm at least 4 excited, that's a lot of excited. A while back I designed some decals for the blog and it's all coming together. A few are on their way but Ben just put one on his car now and I love it! It's really cool seeing something you've designed on someones car. Love it!

Comment

• Jorge, i had a similar problem, and was worried to retailiate due to my car being parked in the street.
              Then he moved on to insulting my girlfriend calling her a polish bitch ect..

This was a step too far for me, i may live in the same street, i may be a 10 stone weakling..but everyone knows somone nasty and there are other streets people walk down.

The guy is very quiet now, maybe he has a different way of thinking.
              Audi 80 tdi Avant-
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=21966

Porsche 944 Turbo-
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=20725&page=3

Audi S2 Avant-

Comment

• Police never even arrived, but coming tomorrow nice and early to piss the cunt off.

Managed to get the car glazed over still, and think it is looking clean. Going to fit some 20mm spacers up front now.

Comment

• Comment

• That look swish

Comment

• Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
                      That look swish
                      You spelled shit wrong.

Looks like something I'd make on NFS: Underground.

Comment

• Just back from the BDC, all I can say is you guys who didn't turn up well and truly missed out.

Comment

• looks like a pimp wagon.

Comment

• Looks like a pile of shit to me.
                            Old, most likely everyone has seen it, but as Martin Luther King said - i have a dream.
                            Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              Just back from the BDC, all I can say is you guys who didn't turn up well and truly missed out.
                              After a day in a sweaty huge metal building working all I can say is.... fuck you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason_E View Post
                                You spelled shit wrong.

Looks like something I'd make on NFS: Underground.
                                no i didnt, and i like it

Comment

Working...
                                X