This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i **** workijng at Morrisons sometimes,

We have the top 3 bosses 'coming' to our store tomorrow and most of the managers are running round like headless chickens then blaming us for not doing everything they say when we get 4 jobs to do at once, try and aguee back and stand my ground and they try and give it all, im better than you blah blah blah,

/rant

Comment

• Not Nates wheels anymore though are they

Comment

• Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
        i **** workijng at Morrisons sometimes,

We have the top 3 bosses 'coming' to our store tomorrow and most of the managers are running round like headless chickens then blaming us for not doing everything they say when we get 4 jobs to do at once, try and aguee back and stand my ground and they try and give it all, im better than you blah blah blah,

/rant
        Sounds like an average day at halfords, you should try working under pressure. Much worse.

Comment

• George you slaaaaaaaag have you got your nankangs on yet? i need to see pictorial results of the stretch. im just going to buy some tyres and get them swapped cause im actually ****** these toyos, and until i change tyres i cant decide what i need to do next with the rears
          L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• I didn't mean they are mine either :rolf

Nankangs being delivered today, then leaving work 30mins early to get to garage and fit them before DerbyDubs meet tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SceneBM View Post
              George you slaaaaaaaag have you got your nankangs on yet? i need to see pictorial results of the stretch. im just going to buy some tyres and get them swapped cause im actually ****** these toyos, and until i change tyres i cant decide what i need to do next with the rears
              Oh so my word don't count around here... *slams door*

Comment

• I think he has 17x9s same as me out back though?

Comment

• No it's too late, the damage is done

Comment

• I'm just going to play the why the fuck aren't you coming to Donington Saturday card.

Comment

• I <3 today! My girlfriend smashed her sump so in order to get to work her dad has lent me the 840 EPIC WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                        I'm just going to play the why the fuck aren't you coming to Donington Saturday card.
                        Yeah a bit weak but already had plans

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshbm View Post
                          I <3 today! My girlfriend smashed her sump so in order to get to work her dad has lent me the 840 EPIC WIN!
                          840's

Comment

• Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
                            840's
                            you know this! fucking thing is juicey though!

Comment

• Comment

• Nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X