Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police and parking wardens ruined the end of it.

Comment

• Any pics guys?

Comment

• Evening, The rain on the way home was mental!! Aquaplaning horribly and couldn't see the car infront!!!

Good meet, Thanks George. Shame the Police ruined the end. Not allowed a static chilled out meet I suppose. Were a few people who'd actually came getting it confused with Fast Show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
          Police and parking wardens ruined the end of it.
          Typical.

Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
          Evening, The rain on the way home was mental!! Aquaplaning horribly and couldn't see the car infront!!!

Good meet, Thanks George. Shame the Police ruined the end. Not allowed a static chilled out meet I suppose. Were a few people who'd actually came getting it confused with Fast Show.
          Lol was there a bunch of chavy boy racers there?

Comment

• It was A LOT larger than I could have wished for

Comment

• Get some pics up guys, I want to see what I missed, haha.

Man... don't even own the 7 for a full day and I'm already hunting for parts

Want white turns... but want to avoid the late model clear tails, want to have the early model red-white tails... Seems they're rare and expensive.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• I'll have a few pictures up soon.
                Rest should get on ilovebass tomorrow.

Comment

• What were the police saying?

Comment

• Just trying to do people over where possible.

Apparently it was a public car park. Meh. What happens when they're bored I guess.

Comment

• I don't understand the people getting loud for because they got a ticket. Surely as the driver it's their responsibility if they couldn't park properly or such.

Comment

• I think getting a ticket for not parking properly is kinda ridicoulus when the spots are not needed.

I see the fact that in Rush Hour or some highly frequented areas its important to park properly but not Sundays in a Parking Lot where the spaces are not needed anyways...

Comment

• Police got the hump over parking, people parked with no front plate and a few not showing tax disks.

Also the people blaming the organisers for getting a ticket is abit off. Not our fault they went away.
                          I was at Maccers when my mate got a call about them handing tickets out. We then rang and told them and they took ages to come back. We all scrambled out of Maccers so fast. Left my milkshake behind

Comment

• it's literally like they've jumped off a cliff, hurt themselves and then complaining about it after.

The way I see it, regardless of anything else, you're the one driving the car into a car park, you're the one parking and you're the one removing plates, tax discs etc.

Yes on the whole cars look better with no front plate, but if you get tugged here for those offences, you've no one to blame but yourself. The event organisers didn't tell you to park at an angle.

I personally enjoyed it. Great turn out.

Was also impressed to average just shy of 30mpg across the journey too!

Comment

• Anyone else seen this yet?

Can take a walk through Mazda Museum in Hiroshima via Google Streetview. Pretty cool.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• if its a public car park, so long as it was a private one and not a council one, then a ticket shouldnt matter. you can chuck them away straight

CLICK HERE for my thread

Comment

Working...
                                X