Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My front's are all tuck. Makes shit more practical considering mine is a daily.

Comment

Mines a DD too And its just weird considering the old wheels were 9j on the front, and were flush pretty much, whereas these i reckon will tuck under the remnants of the original arches, let alone the extended g60s Lol!

Didnt think id say it, but it looks shithot too... :/ I'm so confused!
      Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

It reminds me of a narrowed beam Chris, was thinking before I kinda like it...different

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
          It reminds me of a narrowed beam Chris, was thinking before I kinda like it...different
          Nailed it! Thats what it reminds me of.

Ill try and get some better pics, show you just how much it does tuck lol
          Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

Can't wait to see it lower ! Coming along nicely.

Comment

This was difficult to take in the pitch black with just my 55-200mm lens to hand

Comment

Jorge, can that shop rebuild any brand of coilovers?

My HKS Hipermax Pros wan't rebuilding, and I can't find anyone in the UK to do it

Yup I went to school with Alex Wilcox. I saw him there but was in deep conversation with someone. When I went to find him he'd dissapeared!
                Last edited by Quail@Drifted; 02-11-2011, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Well its a Mbike shop properly, they just can regas nitrogen canisters which is what i was after.

You tried Gaz coilovers, they were up for anything.

Comment

Gaz charged me £75 for a full rebuild and re-gas on my front struts, that included carriage both ways. Took them 2 weeks though.

flickr
                    Facebook
                    Originally posted by driftsucky
                    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• May have to give Gaz a try! The coilovers will need new seals, etc though.

Comment

• Anyone at the BDC thing up at Silverstone today? I'm car-less and working which is annoying as it's only a 10min drive for me!

Comment

• Anyone know anyone after a set on mk1 leon cupra r wheels. Can be refurbed professionaly in any colour.
                          - GARAGEAWESOME.COM

Comment

• Loaded up Photoshop to make a new sig/business card...Photoshop won't work fuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Comment

• Bummer, decided to spend my night chilling rather than town for some unknown reason?

Comment

• According to Parcelforce my Civic gearbox had been delivered on the 7th. Problem is that it was delivered to Glasgow when I live in High Wycombe. Am at a loss what to do now as I can't get a reply out of the seller, and none of my neighbours have it.

How the fuck do you lose a gearbox?

flickr
                                Facebook
                                Originally posted by driftsucky
                                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Working...
                                X