X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We didn't even have 4.8cm and the country is chaos

Comment

• Where are you riding man? Couple of my mates have gone away for the season too

Comment

• I'm been a proper cheap bastard, I'm riding in Bansko - Bulgaria.

Now it's time to go through my footage and make a quick edit from the powder day.

flickr
        Facebook
        Originally posted by driftsucky
        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Secret Hotel by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

And that is how I've been spending my evenings..

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• We have lots of snow here,
            There's an Industrial estate round the corner from me and it has a constant square to drive round.
            Been so Fun, Gonna go down tomorrow to get more videos

Also having the Polo up high makes driving so much easier this yeah

Comment

• Get them vids posted fella.

Comment

• Will do. Today was a learning day
                Need to find some S bends!

Comment

• Maaaan... I want this!

I'm actually contemplating selling both my cars for an E34 M5. :/ Probably won't do it as I love my Touring too much, but damn it.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Do it, as good as your touring is, it's an e34 M5,plus it looks like a clean car. If I was going to get an older M5 it would have to be an e28, my friends mum used to daily one when i was seven, awesome car.
                    Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                    Internet high five for you.

Comment

• hello ladies and gents. how are we all?

im back! (luckily heathrow wasn't standstill last night) Car is booked in for a repair with my local indy and the replacement has been sourced.

off to see the car this weekend and hopefully strike a deal with it!

Comment

• Morning!

Good luck Neil

What a nice weekend

Comment

• Holy shit I'm alive.

Comment

• Indeed, hows things? Get your bag sorted?

Comment

• It's on the way still. Had it shipped to Mikes and he forgot about it lol

Comment

• Alright J, glad to hear bag is on its way!
                                -SW|UK-
                                Education - Knowledge - Power
                                insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Working...
                                X