This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jacko_162 View Post
    i went the S13/14 route a few years back and preffered the 13 over the 14 just on how easy it was to day to day fix/upgrade and hange things.

but if i was to go back to jap ricers i would defo look into the S15... there loverly to ride and look the nuts.
    Yeah? From looking around for parts s14's are way more common and seems like they're mostly low mileage and less rust buckety than 13's.

What's it take to register a car in the UK for the first time? There's a sweet s15 I'm looking at but it needs all dat shhhhh. Also I don't have heaps to spend so looking for something cheap ish and not fucked haha

Comment

• any of you lot going to Tomorrow land?
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
        Yeah? From looking around for parts s14's are way more common and seems like they're mostly low mileage and less rust buckety than 13's.

What's it take to register a car in the UK for the first time? There's a sweet s15 I'm looking at but it needs all dat shhhhh. Also I don't have heaps to spend so looking for something cheap ish and not fucked haha
        Yeah s13 tend to be rusty or battered but there easier to work on than the s14. but you're right plenty of bits about for both. sxoc was always a handy place to be when u own them.

A Friend of mine found a place that did all the reg stuff to make them UK legal on an imported Skyline GTR he said it was relatively easy, they picked it up from the import place, changed stuff and got it reged in the UK.. not sure who it was or the price though.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
        any of you lot going to Tomorrow land?
        i wish.... when is the next?

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
          any of you lot going to Tomorrow land?
          Yeh I wish, doesn't it sell out like straight away?
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Tomorrow land?

Comment

• Relive all the magical moments of Tomorrowland all year long.
              -SW|UK-

Comment

• well all was going well yesterday till i pulled it off the ramp and went outside, the drivers side seems soft and lower than the passenger side. I thought this odd because i checked, double and triple checked each side matched the same.

So i started to look and i see that the sway bar arm (Number 5 in the below diagram!)

its snapped on the drivers side, now there pretty hard core and ofc plastic doesn't help.

looking into it i see if you lower your car, then these need to be shorter ?

should i order another set of OEM parts or find shorter / longer.... i am tired and confused now..

will get a picture in a second but the sway bar seems very high and the arm doesn't see like it would fit and i see why it snapped.

Flickr

Comment

• The length you need is around 160mm irc, they're on ebay and around if you search shortened drop links

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                    Yeh I wish, doesn't it sell out like straight away?
                    last year all belgian tickets were sold out in 5 seconds, i managed to get 6 moehahaha

i'll try again this year (tho rules have been changed)

Comment

• Arrrrgghhhh fucking gumtree and ebay fucking up and not letting me post ads. JUST NEED TO SELL SHIT ASSHOLES. Don't want to hear about your website issues

Comment

• ps snow tonight apparently, heaps for you too rich

Comment

• yeay for snow

as long as you not have a rusty car hahaah

Comment

• Proper snow =

UK snow = :/

Comment

• imo snow is only good, when standing on top of a mountain with some fibreglass under ur feet

Comment

• yeh heavy snow forecast for tonight. Im setting my alarm early so i can head into work early and drift in the carpark. If not then back to bed for an hour lol.
                                -SW|UK-

Comment

Working...
                                X