Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the rear shocks fitted now are what was supplied with the bag kit?

For ultimate lows, speak to the Broadway Static guys on here..

Looking awesome from what I can see
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• the company supplied bags with brand new lowered front and rear struts, obv binned the coils and fitted bags in place of them.

as far as i am aware the rear struts are built for lowered springs, but i can just see them hitting the bump stops near the bottom limit. so hence why it wont go lower, just curious if i can get hold of some shorter rear struts for a E46 coupe. cant find info anywhere.

Although now its all settled today its not so bad.. i am just not a fan of that much rake i guess and wanted the rears to tuck a little, which is kinda hard on 17" i guess.

once she is of the ramps i would love to shoot some snowy winter stuff but its gonna be a few days and majority of white snow has been replaced by black ice now.

some of the wrap started to peel when it was outside for a few days in the cold, due to moisture building up from where some idiots scratched the vinyl off.. so i have to replace some of the 2 year old vinyl.. not bad tbh... then its onto something colourful for my winter wheels and to pick some new show wheels for later in the year!

Flickr

Comment

• it does look good

ugh -8°C this morning, car was frozen solid
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• took me 10 mins to get my key to turn the lock in the car door this morning
          -SW|UK-

Comment

• time to upgrade to keyless entry?

used to have that all the time with my mk3

trick i used, put some vaseline on it (also u can apply that on the door rubbers)

Comment

• That's what you told the missus the vaseline was for anyways

I can't upload this stupid video, I chopped a couple of bits together using windows media editor thingee
              and the focker just won't do it. Gonna have to try another editing program.

Silvia is sold too

Comment

• -8 here also, ice scrapper in the boot, took me 20 mins to get into said boot!!!

i have now placed ice scrapper indoors aswell as 1 in the car.. 69 pence home bargains specials!!

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                  That's what you told the missus the vaseline was for anyways

I can't upload this stupid video, I chopped a couple of bits together using windows media editor thingee
                  and the focker just won't do it. Gonna have to try another editing program.

Silvia is sold too
                  try using sony vegas.. pretty badass software!

Flickr

Comment

• -15 expected this night

blanket for my car, me thinks

what? silvia is sold??
                    Last edited by P78; 01-16-2013, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• Started to snow here, nothing exciting though.

Whats happening Hayden? Wheres it going too?
                      -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacko_162 View Post
                        try using sony vegas.. pretty badass software!
                        Is it free? I'm a dutchy when it comes to computer stuff

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                        Started to snow here, nothing exciting though.

Whats happening Hayden? Wheres it going too?
                        Sold on sunday and went up to Scotland. Only really sad about the coilovers being gone ahah BWS for all your slamming needs

Looking for an s14/15 now Just need to move this 730i and a few parts lying around then it's all go

Comment

• I think you come back to the BMW fold, you know it makes sense.
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• Whereabouts in Scotland?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                              Is it free? I'm a dutchy when it comes to computer stuff

Sold on sunday and went up to Scotland. Only really sad about the coilovers being gone ahah BWS for all your slamming needs

Looking for an s14/15 now Just need to move this 730i and a few parts lying around then it's all go

i went the S13/14 route a few years back and preffered the 13 over the 14 just on how easy it was to day to day fix/upgrade and hange things.

but if i was to go back to jap ricers i would defo look into the S15... there loverly to ride and look the nuts.

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                                I think you come back to the BMW fold, you know it makes sense.
                                I have one and it's going

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                                Whereabouts in Scotland?
                                Not sure, a guy from a tuning shop that drifts got it so hopefully will see it sliding somewhere

Comment

Working...
                                X