Damn, everyone is getting bmw's!
      Lol, just as i'm selling mine
      Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
      Internet high five for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-E36-31...item1c2e26f9dd

Thoughts? Mileage is pretty high for a 1.6
        It is quite really, if it was a diesel I wouldn't be bothered, but then again as long as its bee maintained well it should be fine.

Mine is a 316 with 96k on the clock if you're interested.

Comment

• Yeah, well I plan on doing an LPG conversion, so most of(the head at least) the engine will be getting rebuilt. But it's definitely way too much for a 1.6. Going to try and hold out for a 6 pot.

Is it a coupe you have?

Comment

Yeah, well I plan on doing an LPG conversion, so most of(the head at least) the engine will be getting rebuilt. But it's definitely way too much for a 1.6. Going to try and hold out for a 6 pot.

Is it a coupe you have?
            If you want a six pot with decent economy why not get a 325 tds?

Yeah, it's an auto too, which, coupled with a 1.6 doesn't exactly equal a lot of performance, it's ok around town though.

Comment

• My original plan was to go for a 325tds, but they're almost impossible to find...and when you do find them, the mileage is pretty high. So I'm hoping for maybe a 323i with a good service history and low-ish miles.
              Last edited by Minuki; 12-08-2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

My original plan was to go for a 325tds, but they're almost impossible to find...and when you do find them, the mileage is pretty high. So I'm hoping for maybe a 323i with a good service history and low-ish miles.
                Tell me about it, been looking for one since I've the had the coupe but like you said, they're nearly impossible to find without intergalactic miles on an ropy as fuck.

Comment

• There's plenty E46's, with the same engine, but they all have pretty astronomical mileage.

The only thing that worries me if I get a 4 pot, is that it will be sort of sluggish? But I'll be coming from a car with 50bhp...at most

Comment

There's plenty E46's, with the same engine, but they all have pretty astronomical mileage.

The only thing that worries me if I get a 4 pot, is that it will be sort of sluggish? But I'll be coming from a car with 50bhp...at most
                    Anything below 200k an you're alright. The e46 330d is a 2.9 24v, not the same as the e36 325tds which is a 2.5 12v.

The 1.6 auto is a bit bad from a standing start, but once it's goin it's fine. The 1.8/1.9 are alright really, just not a silky smooth six pot.

Comment

• Yo we talking about zims?

Personally I wouldnt be contemplating getting anything other then a 6-pot. You need to hear her SCREAMMMMMM.
                      -SW|UK-
                      Education - Knowledge - Power
                      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• 4 days of work left

Comment

• You gonna be busy on the 12, Hayden?

@Mods, could we get the 'stickys' cleaned up please? Some threads that can be removed now.
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• Yeah I'll be chipping away slowly, got my spoiler sorted so will put that on sometime this week and restore my trims, maybe clean my garage out to paint the car a bit too. Mostly sliding though

Shall we do this meet up this weekend?

Comment

• The 5 is still off the road. Hoping to sort this weekend.
                              -SW|UK-

Comment

Working...
                              X