Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car needs a wash, i clewaned it on sunday!

Damn pollen.

Comment

• My car hasnt been washed since the crash lol

Comment

• my car is always filthy, live in hillbilly territory and have to drive down an un made track like going into battle of the somm. If its wet my car gets muddy, if its dry then it gets dusty. Cant fucking win, cant wait to move in the next month or so from the damn place.
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Black cars for ya Harv

Going to leave mine til end of month now when I spent a good few days correcting it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
            Must just be those with rust bucket old VWs destined for the scrap yard....
            I have 1 car, a Mk1 Driver as my daily. It's smelly.

Comment

• Is it working enough now to be called a daily

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason_E View Post
                I have 1 car, a Mk1 Driver as my daily. It's smelly.
                That smell...is the smell of Manliness.

Comment

• i have 3 cars, ha.
                  Ill get pictures at some point, there isn't any real point as it's been drystored for 18 years in my garage, i'm leaving it there till i have 4/5k spare to make it what it deserves to be, not bodge it.
                  Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Fair enough.. there are a lot of bodged bugs out there.

What year is it?

Comment

• it's 1303's, the elephant rear lights and the all around UGLY one. but i like it because it's so ugly.

duck bill, german motorsports style ftw.
                      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• IMAG0227 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Thanks to Sam and a grinder, I now have no scrubbing what so ever

flickr
                        Facebook
                        Originally posted by driftsucky
                        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Pic of the car!

Comment

• Angle grinders all the way.

Anyone got an arch roller? I want to flare my rears about 2-3mm.

Comment

• Steve - 07975838422

If you can't find one for free this guy is tip top, tell him I gave you his number, it's 60 delivered thursday, picked up monday

Comment

• If I am going to pay £60 for one to borrow, I think I might just buy my own and rent it out at £50 a weekend. Pay for itself over a month.

Actually, fuck it. I might just do it anyway. £150ish for one. 3 rentals and its paid for.

Comment

Working...
                                X