• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
    damn, that sucks
    It's really easy, I just can't be bothered writing it right now

Getting distracted by eBay

Comment

• hmmmm so even in the rain I can't hold a slide with 225's out back, hardly even kicks out no matter how much shit I give it

That sucks balls, I enjoyed sneaky slides everytime it was wet. Do not want lock diff just before winter or wheel changes just to go shkiddin...gutted as

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
        hmmmm so even in the rain I can't hold a slide with 225's out back, hardly even kicks out no matter how much shit I give it

That sucks balls, I enjoyed sneaky slides everytime it was wet. Do not want lock diff just before winter or wheel changes just to go shkiddin...gutted as
        More powa?

Comment

• This course is full of bullshit.

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
            More powa?
            this

Originally posted by michealis View Post
            This course is full of bullshit.
            aren't tehy always
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Forever on eBay

Comment

• eBay being blocked at work is the biggest disappointment of the day :/

Comment

• Well hopefully that's some new parts for the polo
                  Much cheaper idea that before!.

Also Boot finally went in for paint

Shame the weather is crap,

Comment

• Saw you posted that picture on FB, what's with the boot, shaved or something? Couldn't see much on my phone

Comment

• If someone finds Throwing Stars for sale...lemme know!

Comment

• There's some on the PBMW forum. Did you get a Touring?

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                          If someone finds Throwing Stars for sale...lemme know!
                          Ebay Germany but quite pricey

I want more Wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                            There's some on the PBMW forum. Did you get a Touring?
                            Not yet But I'm gonna pick a set up, since they're getting a little hard to come by.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post

H, i don't think Bas can get that e34 TUV approved

and Bas since ur in Germany get an m5 e34 (touring)

Psssht, it's happening this week

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• And I've found a different place to wrench.

Turns out my cousins fiancé rented a big garage space but wants to share it since he doesn't want to shoulder the rent alone and has no need for the whole space anymore... so from now on we'll be sharing a space that fits 4 cars with a second floor above it for parts storage. Whoooop!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Working...
                                X