This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• say what, what have I missed H~?!

I'm still rocking the 508. 8k miles, 12 plate.

Comment

• stroke of luck H

now u don't have to drive that vauxhall

ugh those opel's/vauxhall are some of the worst cars i drove, part from my kadett gsi 16v

He got pushed of the road by some asswipe that didn't even know he hit him

so insurance decided to pay up then??

good one
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• the Silv getting repaired?!
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
          Yurp. Fucking idot pulls onto the rounabout side by side and just keeps fucking coming so I slammed my brakes on and he just kept coming hit my front left and pushed me up the curb onto the centre of the roundabout then kept going like the oblivious old faggot he is. I chased him after he's gone around the the roundabout a whole round probably wondering what the noise was then he just pulls onto the a24 and keeps going so I pass him on the slip road yelling at him to pull the fuck over, manage to get him to stop and asked him as calm as I could. Do you know what you just did back up there? He reply's, oh we thought we just hit something on the road. I boil over and semi scream at him 'yeah you did hit something, it was me in my car and you fucking pushed me off the road!' Give me your name, insurance, address. He's all like how did it happen, I don't see any damage? like he didn't believe me. so I said get out of your fucking car and look at it then come look at my car, what the fuck, you actually don't even know it happened!?

It's not too much damage to mine, just left front fender, side light, fender bent over onto bonnet and headlight, bumper squish and scrape marks but you try find me those parts for this car. Insurance is saying it'll probably be a write off. over a small panel/paint I said like fuck your scrapping it, he's paying for it to be fixed, fucking blind cunt shouldn't even be on the road if he can crash and not even know

Cannot believe cunts like that can be driving. If this turns tits up I'll find him and do something silly

Fuck.

Seriously shit luck man. But old cunts should not be driving. My neighbour did that to my mum, ploughed through her car, drove off out, came back home and didn't even know she hit anything. My Mum's car needed a new wing, door and rear quarter along with scuffed wheels. Fucking idiots.

Comment

• Re-takes after 70 should be happening.
            -SW|UK-

Comment

• Definitely, or at least a hearing and sight test.

Comment

• Also, when it takes someone half hour to walk to a car and get it in, how the fuck are they going to react in an accident

Comment

• i'm for testing

but lets start at 55 - 60

Comment

• One of our Customers has to use crotches when walking but is still driving around in a Car

He just bought himself brand new 328i

Comment

• I want this little guy more than anything, but two puppies would be too much?

And our little bear

Comment

• ahw

Comment

• There'd be shit everywhere, George.
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• Its the Same as with Babys they are cute as long as there small but whenn they get bigger than 1 Meter and Start shitting 1/4 pounders they are Not that cute anymore

Comment

• i bet my 16lbs cat has bigger shits then those muts

Comment

• Hahaha, this is true.

Comment

Working...
                                X