Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah the air that guy got on lap 54, so epic.
    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Yeah, fucking christ. He is pretty lucky that wasn't a worse crash.

Teaser.

Comment

• I don't care how fucking awesome that looks...one pic ban!!
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Thats a great teaser..... Teasing is one way of bullying, and bullying gets you a thump.

So yeah :evils

Comment

• Not a new thread, so the 1 pic ban rule is null and void.

Just about to import now.

Heres another tease.

Comment

• stop teasing you!

Originally posted by Jersh
              RT changes lives.

Comment

• where did you take the pics? awesome back drop

Comment

• Carsington Reservoir, first time I've bothered going up there for photos. I've had that road picture in my head for a good year or so. It doesn't look as great on screen. Just removing my plate and uploading for you all.

Comment

• Sitting in a+e first thing on a Monday morning = fail...

flickr
                    Facebook
                    Originally posted by driftsucky
                    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Haha, what did you do?

Comment

• Oni camber front and rear Jorge, do the fuck out of it!

Comment

• Hahaha, we will see how much the fronts will go.. you looked at the bolt yet?

Comment

• Yeah got to work on saturday. Changed my front arm rear bushes, cambered fronts to match rear, strut brace, rear camber maxed, spacers back on, new tyres on, cleaned wheels and lowered it more. I'm sun burnt

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              Haha, what did you do?
                              I've somehow broken 2 bones and fractured an old break in my hand and wrist. Not too sure how I have done it though.

Bad thing is I've been signed off work for a week but my agency won't pay sick pay

flickr
                              Facebook
                              Originally posted by driftsucky
                              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Ah that sucks.

Hayden, where are pictures of all this.

Comment

Working...
                                X