Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight was the first time I've driven my car this week, and that was to get a burger. Oh how exciting my life is..

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I drove mine today, the 1 mile round trip to work and back!.

Comment

• Road was full incompetent pricks this morning. Now in rage mode.
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• i just hit the throttle and pass them

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• ^ that's when everything gets super expensive!

Comment

• If only it were that simple, Pas
              -SW|UK-

Comment

• I drove to work this morning and completely forgot to put my wipers back on, so typically it was raining..

flickr
                Facebook
                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• neil: y expensive?

rich : 'tis

michael : Rainex is your friend

Comment

• Bet that was interesting haha!
                    -SW|UK-

Comment

• I drove my car to work yesterday and got crashed into and pushed off the road

Comment

• what?

Comment

• Urrrr what?!!!!
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                            I drove my car to work yesterday and got crashed into and pushed off the road
                            I hope this wasn't in the imaginary S12.

flickr
                            Facebook

Comment

• Yurp. Fucking idot pulls onto the rounabout side by side and just keeps fucking coming so I slammed my brakes on and he just kept coming hit my front left and pushed me up the curb onto the centre of the roundabout then kept going like the oblivious old faggot he is. I chased him after he's gone around the the roundabout a whole round probably wondering what the noise was then he just pulls onto the a24 and keeps going so I pass him on the slip road yelling at him to pull the fuck over, manage to get him to stop and asked him as calm as I could. Do you know what you just did back up there? He reply's, oh we thought we just hit something on the road. I boil over and semi scream at him 'yeah you did hit something, it was me in my car and you fucking pushed me off the road!' Give me your name, insurance, address. He's all like how did it happen, I don't see any damage? like he didn't believe me. so I said get out of your fucking car and look at it then come look at my car, what the fuck, you actually don't even know it happened!?

It's not too much damage to mine, just left front fender, side light, fender bent over onto bonnet and headlight, bumper squish and scrape marks but you try find me those parts for this car. Insurance is saying it'll probably be a write off. over a small panel/paint I said like fuck your scrapping it, he's paying for it to be fixed, fucking blind cunt shouldn't even be on the road if he can crash and not even know

Cannot believe cunts like that can be driving. If this turns tits up I'll find him and do something silly

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
                                I hope this wasn't in the imaginary S12.

I wish

Comment

Working...
                                X