X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
    Max

Sounds like you owe me some money, getting your end away in customs and all
    I dont know about you, but getting intimate touched by other man doesn´t make me happy at all

I somehow should sleep a bit now, but after finding a Tesco and buying horrendous amounts of Energy Drink I had to consume before going through customs, sleeping is not possible right now
    Last edited by MadMax; 09-17-2012, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• haha I took the optimistic route and assumed it was a female customs officer

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
        haha I took the optimistic route and assumed it was a female customs officer
        Then I would owe you a little bit yeah

Rich !

Comment

• Booking flights for NZ...fuckyeah.jpg

Comment

• Dont go
            -SW|UK-
            Education - Knowledge - Power
            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Really dont know what wheels to get! Split, dished, concave, OEM M paras, style 32's, cross spoke... ffs.
              -SW|UK-

Comment

• Anything not multispoke. You'll **** it.

Comment

• Coils will be on soon, i'll come up and help you with the e24 and trial fit the style 32s. Thanks.
                  -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                    Really dont know what wheels to get! Split, dished, concave, OEM M paras, style 32's, cross spoke... ffs.
                    Just look out for the sizes you want and buy what looks good and pops up first

Any News on the Styl. 19, G ??

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                      Coils will be on soon, i'll come up and help you with the e24 and trial fit the style 32s. Thanks.
                      if you can get a wide rear i have a full set of staggered 5x120 style32 alloys, just 1 bent rear

Flickr

Comment

• Mornings people.

Geroge, any update on your wheels that were on that bora?

Comment

• I really don't see the point of this place we're moving to.

40gb download cap on Sky, 2-8mb internet. No driveway, no garage, no real garden.

Sigh.

Not yet, going to call the police now.

Comment

• Those chavvy cunts re drilled them

flickr
                            Facebook
                            Originally posted by driftsucky
                            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacko_162 View Post
                              if you can get a wide rear i have a full set of staggered 5x120 style32 alloys, just 1 bent rear
                              18's? PM me if so!
                              -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                                I really don't see the point of this place we're moving to.

40gb download cap on Sky, 2-8mb internet. No driveway, no garage, no real garden.

Sigh.

Not yet, going to call the police now.
                                So why did you choose to move there? Missus already got you giving up cars?

Comment

Working...
                                X